[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Thanks!! I'm mostly just going to map on my HC character, I'm kinda scared of doing anything too crazy so I think yours would be the safer and smarter option. Thanks!
Hi there, really great build and tweaked out to max IMO. As usual I tried to tweak a build by myself, tried multi-aura, dual curse and so on. But TBH i came back to your original.

The only thing I changed is Spell Totem -> Ball Light -> GMP instead of Arc. I get a much better area covered with it and one shot hits huge packs instantly.

I killed all Guardians on rare mods with lvl 82-83 in a Skin of the Loyal. For Shaper I'm waiting untill I get my 800 ES chest finally 6-Linked... 1400 fusis in :((

One thing I would mention, in the starting description maybe change the CHEAP and clarify better that its cheap to start but costs ALOT of currency in the end. Might be a bit misleading as it is :)

All in all thanks for a great build that is alot of fun and easy farming.
Pretty good guide. But i think leveling with necromancer zoo a little bit tedious. 2x Clayshaper + 6-link golem in tabula and u good to go from lvl 41.
Last edited by AmpotificateRush on May 29, 2017, 2:46:15 PM
What are the chances of rolling +1 on boots? You say how easy they are to come by, but 2R 2B +1 are hard to come by on PoE trade. Any recommendations? Just buy cheap ones, get the sockets you need, then Vaal them?
Last edited by Anointedone on May 29, 2017, 6:12:32 PM
Last edited by Anointedone on May 29, 2017, 6:12:12 PM
"
Gambit79 wrote:
Hi there, really great build and tweaked out to max IMO. As usual I tried to tweak a build by myself, tried multi-aura, dual curse and so on. But TBH i came back to your original.

The only thing I changed is Spell Totem -> Ball Light -> GMP instead of Arc. I get a much better area covered with it and one shot hits huge packs instantly.

I killed all Guardians on rare mods with lvl 82-83 in a Skin of the Loyal. For Shaper I'm waiting untill I get my 800 ES chest finally 6-Linked... 1400 fusis in :((

One thing I would mention, in the starting description maybe change the CHEAP and clarify better that its cheap to start but costs ALOT of currency in the end. Might be a bit misleading as it is :)

All in all thanks for a great build that is alot of fun and easy farming.

Hey, great to hear you like the build :)

Tested Ball Lightning with GMP and its MASSIVELY better than arc, only causes some extra lag. Will change it to main build later, thanks for the tip!

I'll think about way to mention the cost of the build. Ofc Zookeeper is dirt cheap, but Anima and Might cost a lot. Actually I think this build will costs less than other Golemancers after 3.0 as new ES gear will be hard to get and this build uses more denial methods than just pure ES tanking.

Btw, your gear looks good, but you have 4l Helmet with Clarity added to Enhance. It eats more mana and doesn't do much with it. Not sure if important as you don't use Infernal Mantle but worth notice. I wish you luck with your armor linking

"
Pretty good guide. But i think leveling with necromancer zoo a little bit tedious. 2x Clayshaper + 6-link golem in tabula and u good to go from lvl 41.

Thank you :) Very true, It's just pretty hard to get Tabula in new league if you don't know what you are doing. Zookeeper is more for new players and league starters, rest will propably have old high level char or enough currency to buy better gear for leveling.

"
Anointedone wrote:
What are the chances of rolling +1 on boots? You say how easy they are to come by, but 2R 2B +1 are hard to come by on PoE trade. Any recommendations? Just buy cheap ones, get the sockets you need, then Vaal them?

Hey, You can buy any +1 level Corrupted Rainbowstrides and craft sockets / link / colors with Voricis bench. It requires lvl 7-8 master and costs as much Vaal orbs as the currency it would normally use.

Its still very cheap to craft them as Vaals are almost 1:1 with Chaos orb and crafting two red costs 25 Vaals and 25 Chroms

I think it's easier to buy any +1 corrupt rainbowstrides for 20-50c and craft colors, than self vaal them.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on May 29, 2017, 7:52:03 PM
What are the odds of getting +1 on boots?
2.5%
"
Anointedone wrote:
What are the odds of getting +1 on boots?

Can't really calculate chance myself but its pretty low. With 2.5% you have to buy and corrupt 40 pairs of boots which costs around 1-2 ex to do.

Good thing is that in Legacy +1 cheapest Rainbowstrides are between 20-40c and in standard they are around 1 ex. Pretty cheap item to buy and work colors with Vorici's bench.

*BUILD UPDATE*

I changed skill for applying EE from Arc to Ball Lightning.

Old links were :
Spell Totem -> Arc -> Faster Casting

New are :

Spell Totem (Any level) -> Ball Lightning (level 1) -> Greater Multiple Projectiles (Any level)

Ball Lightning provides much, much greater area and practically gives 50% damage improvement against whole packs instead of few enemies that Arc happens to hit.

Big thanks to Gambit79 for suggesting the improvement :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Jun 1, 2017, 5:59:29 AM
Is it possible to make it with Elementalist ascendancy? Some kind of hybrid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info