[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Hi :)

Try to get quality on Temp Chain and Blasphemy as soon as possibly. This boosts TC effect and helps raising it to cap. Try also to take "Skittering Runes" nodes as soon as possible.

Swap Desecrate to left and Phase Run to right socket in Shield. Now Desecrate triggers after Phase Run and can cancel it.

I can't find any rare jewels with "Ele Res to minions" that you are using. Try to get at least 1x with 10% ele res roll for minions and they will be capped for resistances even when not in your aura radius.

Sounds fine - thanks for your detailed explanation. It helps a lot :) I am actually looking forward to come to the high lvl area - want to know, how the build is working in higher tiers :) T12-14 is no prob so far - lets seeee. :)

**EDIT**
Just realized, that you opened a golem guild - sounds quite interesting. Am I allowed to come closer to this guild topic later on?
Last edited by wurzinho on Jan 20, 2018, 9:07:16 AM
Can anyone here sell me a lvl 18 Animate guardian or higher on Hardcore Abyss please?

Thanks
Can you check my profile? Is it ok or not? Thanks <3
Deined
"
ldsfrancois wrote:
Hi,

Many thanks for this very interesting and detailled build.
Is it possible for you to paste the last version of the POB link?

I am a bit lost in all these posts and differents settings.. ^^'

Many thanks for your post and the sharing.
Have a nice POE day, ;o)
Ldsfrancois

Hi and thanks for support ^^

The default build is the one that you want to follow first. It's extremely reliable and once everything is place keeps you safe while providing great damage.

When you have all the pieces from the default build, you can start customizing to your own taste. Changes are pretty cheap as they usually have only changing vertex to few dozen chaos helmet or Charity to spell block shield.

I still like the default build best myself as it has best clear speed and not having to press any keys in boss fights lets me play with 1 hand. The Variations are made for players who want extra protection or DPS for their build ;)

"
Sounds fine - thanks for your detailed explanation. It helps a lot :) I am actually looking forward to come to the high lvl area - want to know, how the build is working in higher tiers :) T12-14 is no prob so far - lets seeee. :)

**EDIT**
Just realized, that you opened a golem guild - sounds quite interesting. Am I allowed to come closer to this guild topic later on?

Hello :)

Glad to hear it helped!

Build works very well in high tier maps. I can just charge through all maps in standard with default setup. Ofc I have lots of high tier gear but it works as fine with normal gear as well.

IF you feel like you die too much in high tier maps, you can change layout for max block. I have info about variations in post #6 and you can check my profile in league for links and item changes.

Guild is open for all who like playing Golemancer as main char. PM me in game or in forums if you want in ;)

"
Can you check my profile? Is it ok or not? Thanks <3

Hello :)

Gear looks to be pretty good. Some changes you can do are :
- Buy level 21/0 Flame Golems. Its not very expensive and is better than 20/20. Quality is nice but not needed.
- Try to get / buy +1 level Bones of ulr. Extra level on enhance really boosts Temp Chains massively.
- Try to get / buy melee splash corrupted clayshaper. This gives Animate Guardian ability to curse whole packs.
- Lurk global /6666 for Shaper tier TV specs if you don't have them already

Other than that looks pretty solid. Just cast offering before entering large mobs and charge away from boss range. PM here if something is not working. You should have very smooth sailing till high levels if you just cap Temp Chains ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Thanks a lot, was a really nice build. Got to 36 challenges with it and selling my stuff now.

Maybe I'm going to switch to a Flaskfinder or something now for the grind... :(
so I been playing this build and really enjoying it but What exactly does Mistress of Sacrifice do in this build how does it work for this build exactly?

I dont see any offering gems
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 21, 2018, 10:55:05 AM
Thanks for directions mate,i'll try to make what you said asap,keep up the good work :)
Thanks for respond, can i ask how this build can make currency?
Deined
Just wanted to express my gratitude for this build

I made a video of what I have so far and some gameplay, I am almost done with the build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAivSarhPrI

This thing clears everything so fast.

I also have all the Jewels etc, I decided to do this build in standard since that league is where I had like 4 exalts lying around in the chest. Doing this build in Abyss would be a nightmare to get money or items etc

The one thing I never understood was why ball lightning totem? it does near zero damage when compared to the golems. I think a better decision would have been something like flame totem or taunt totem or something.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 21, 2018, 10:19:42 PM
It's because it have a nice radius of helping proc EE.
Also Arc totem is a bit faster,but never tested it with lvl 20 faster cast support, but it surely way faster than BL of any combo if we talking about procing EE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info