[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Apolloco wrote:
I would like to ask if its possible to fit some MF gear in this build. Presence of Chayula is a really good item but given how expensive it is, I'm thinking of slotting in Bisco's Collar. Saves me money from buying Chayula and gives me hella MF. Thoughts?

Edit: Just read through a couple pages and author said Bisco's is good. Thanks! I don't think we can fit any other piece of MF gear though.

"
Nah. Bisco's Collar is definitely the most effective MF gear we can use. Trying to use anything else would mean sacrificing some aspect of the build, which usually drops your clearspeed.

Unless it's for very specific situations, such as farming Shaper, sacrificing clearspeed or survivability is a bad idea. For Shaper's example, you'll need to invest some currency to even start the run, and you can consider switching to more MF gear in the last phase for a more valuable drop. Otherwise, just a Bisco's Collar is usually more than enough.

"
Actually Sadima's gloves and 2x Ventors is not out of the question. Rainbow-stride can be replaced with goldwyrm as well if you can adjust a bit.

This was actually incredibly common in 2.6 Legacy and existed all over poebuilds.io

Bisco + Sadima + Goldwyrm + 2x Ventor. That's the royal flush of MF. If you choose to switch a jewel out for resistances you can even fit in a Perandus belt.

Hey :)

You can equip as many MF pieces for mapping as your resistances let so put in. EHP mostly matters in higher tier boss fights, as high level Temp Chains makes all non-boss mobs extremely safe.

Biscos Collar is excellent start as doesn't put you in immediately danger even in t14-15 map bosses. Perandus belt helps a lot with STR / DEX stats, so you might be able to swap both rings which are usually hard to change as they provide rest of requires STR / DEX. Sadima's and Goldwyrm can be used if resistances allow them, as they dont really affect attribute requirements.

I even use "item quantity" gem with my Flame Golems in standard instead of "fire pene" sometimes. If you want to continue MF after league, that adds 40%q extra nicely.

"
would LMP actually be a good choice for bosses?

and i assume from the gem linking that 2 R, 3 B, 1 G would result in more dps then 3R with fire penetration,

currently testing a gem setup in the shield with increased duration - vaal haste - phase run (together with cwdt - phase run - convocation for an active phaserun to prevent getting hitted by bosses). so i can cast the stormburst setup with desecrate and bone offering for block and afterwards im going actively back into phase run state to reduce my chance of getting aggroed.

Hello :)

LMP, Culling strike and Enhance all work against bosses. LMP gives most DPS if golems are using orbs, Cull and Enhance boost all attacks.

Cont Dest gives more DPS is Elemental Equilibrium us up as it lower Fire res close to zero on most situations. This is better in about 90% of the time so its the default link.

Fire pene gives more DPS when EE is down and enemys fire res is high. This is usually the case if you dont have time to trigger EE or are dead. Also when bosses fire res is extremely high (>T16, extra ele res in map, etc) EE can't lower fire res enough for cont dest to get really through.

The manual + automatic Phase Run sounds very interesting. Please message here how the test went ^^

"
Finally challenge complete 40/40

wee using just this build !

Gz

Best league so far for me !

Thanks for support and gz on completing challenges! \o/

Both level 100 and all challenges in league is quite a feat :P
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Oct 29, 2017, 7:36:34 AM
I have enough jewels and the clayshaper to run 5 golems but can only spawn 4.
Skill gem =1
Clayshaper=1
Anima=1
Might + 5 Harmonie =2
When I put the last harmony I got the 5th golem but disappeared
"
Mastandrea90 wrote:
I have enough jewels and the clayshaper to run 5 golems but can only spawn 4.
Skill gem =1
Clayshaper=1
Anima=1
Might + 5 Harmonie =2

Might and Harmony Jewels doesn't provide extra Golems.

Skill Gem = 1
Clayshaper = 1
Anima only = 1
Anima with 3 other Primordials = 2

1 + 1 + 2 = 4 (from the underlined ones)
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Oct 29, 2017, 11:50:57 AM
Can't stack Anima?
Anima says 3 primordial jewels provide and extra golem.can't stack after the first 3 primordial?
What's your thoughts on running two clayshapers?
How do golems compare to t16 solar guard spectres? which ones do more dmg ? whichones have better survability?

ty
"
mika2salo wrote:

Hello :)

LMP, Culling strike and Enhance all work against bosses. LMP gives most DPS if golems are using orbs, Cull and Enhance boost all attacks.

Cont Dest gives more DPS is Elemental Equilibrium us up as it lower Fire res close to zero on most situations. This is better in about 90% of the time so its the default link.

Fire pene gives more DPS when EE is down and enemys fire res is high. This is usually the case if you dont have time to trigger EE or are dead. Also when bosses fire res is extremely high (>T16, extra ele res in map, etc) EE can't lower fire res enough for cont dest to get really through.

The manual + automatic Phase Run sounds very interesting. Please message here how the test went ^^

played all day with it and i love it. boss aggro? close to non existent. also the extra speed is nice to get through things.

but another question: how important is singularity on animate guardian? as far as i can tell from the wiki the dmg bonus from hinder only counts for the singularity wielder? the slow effect seems be nice but maybe not that important.

i think about taking Dreadarc (Axe) that has lvl 15 flameability which lowers fire res by 39% and gives firedmg a 12% chance to ignite. this would replace the gloves with elemental weakness on hit and would allow me to take some more defensiv gloves that probably will be alot cheaper
Last edited by unleashed666 on Oct 29, 2017, 5:13:39 PM
"
Mastandrea90 wrote:
Can't stack Anima?

"
Mastandrea90 wrote:
Anima says 3 primordial jewels provide and extra golem.can't stack after the first 3 primordial?

"
Mastandrea90 wrote:
What's your thoughts on running two clayshapers?

Unique Jewels usually have limits to how many you can use. If you look at the top of the Anima Stone description, it says "Limited to: 1". So you cannot stack Anima Stones.

It also doesn't say "For every 3 Primordial Jewels, can Summon up to 1 additional Golem at a time". It says "If you have 3 Primordial Jewels, can Summon up to 1 additional Golem at a time". So having more than 3 doesn't give you more Golems.

Two Clayshapers are an alternative, but you will have to compensate with more Minion Elemental Resistances on your Jewels. As far as I know, Elementalists benefit more from dual Clayshapers than Necromancers do (we benefit more from having a shield due to Bone Offering).

Also, please edit your first post next time instead of making 3 consecutive posts. It makes for very tedious reading and replying.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info