San Francisco Fan Meet-Up February 4th

So this is the first meet-up to promote the xbox one version uh?, let me guess, Chris will ask everyone for some cheap money and then he will go to another bar to drink with other friends or something.

Or maybe in the email he will ask back "what's your xbox live ID?" or something like that.
"
Gasshunk wrote:
So this is the first meet-up to promote the xbox one version uh?, let me guess, Chris will ask everyone for some cheap money and then he will go to another bar to drink with other friends or something.

Or maybe in the email he will ask back "what's your xbox live ID?" or something like that.

Cut it out with the nitpicking and personal attacks on Chris maybe?

It only makes you look very bad.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Gasshunk wrote:

yeah, and playing the white knight in forums defending someone you don't even know makes you look like a genius, right..? :D

he deserves all the hate he gets, that's whaty happens when you SECRETLY use people's money for anything else you advertise.

that's called SCAM.
IGN: Bluntexile
Last edited by Bluntexile on Jan 30, 2017, 8:41:21 AM
The salt in these comments is unreal.
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

yeah, and playing the white knight in forums defending someone you don't even know makes you look like a genius, right..? :D

he deserves all the hate he gets, that's whaty happens when you SECRETLY use people's money for anything else you advertise.

that's called SCAM.

I never claimed to be a genius, nor has it been required of me. Or you, luckily. How's that quotation going for you? :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Jan 30, 2017, 9:12:51 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

that's called SCAM.

I never claimed to be a genius, nor has it been required of me. Or you, luckily. How's that quotation going for you? :)

I want to know where GGG said they'd only ever work on PoE for PC forever.

Companies use the money they get to develop new products all the time. Some we know about, some we never hear about ever. It amazes me that people fail to grasp this, and expect GGG to never do anything else.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Zshapedbanana wrote:
The salt in these comments is unreal.

you suprised? so called gaming community is the worst piece of garbage.
even if there would be an event nearby i would't go, just because i'm sick of this
community.
Act 5 ;))))) i hope winter landscape areas coming
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Anybody who is attending, please post details. A shame I won't be in SF ...

I dream of Spring.
Last edited by Slicer9875 on Jan 30, 2017, 10:30:05 AM
"
Starzon29 wrote:
Act 5 ;))))) i hope winter landscape areas coming

cut the ground effects if it's snow/ice though, hate being chilled the whole time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info