San Francisco Fan Meet-Up February 4th

Oh boy. New release info incoming :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Will there ever be a Chicago meet up?
If you can't control it, STOP.
maaaaan! couple more years before I turn 21. Well then I shall wait.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
That is one going to be one hell of a meet up after the console announcement. I wonder if there is going to be a Q&A on it. lol

Why are some people negative to this idea? I bet that it shouldn't affect PC part of the game, since games are rarely cross-platform supported - servers are seperate.

The only argument against the xbox release, that I can think of right now, would be that it will require some workforce that currently worked on the PC side of the game to be moved/allocated into the xbox side... but it also could be solved by hiring new employees... so who knows :)
Last edited by raymogi on Jan 30, 2017, 2:23:53 AM
"
Solkan88 wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
That is one going to be one hell of a meet up after the console announcement. I wonder if there is going to be a Q&A on it. lol

Why are some people negative to this idea? I bet that it shouldn't affect PC part of the game, since games are rarely cross-platform supported - servers are seperate.

The only argument against the xbox release, that I can think of right now, would be that it will require some workforce that currently worked on the PC side of the game to be moved/allocated into the xbox side... but it also could be solved by hiring new employees... so who knows :)

Only think it will be positive, console games have performance requirements and these should carry over to PC version. Performance improvements are hype :D
~Zeal
america just cancelled the trade agreement (tpp) with you, they're not interested in getting services from abroad, especially your region.

why not trying to focus on other regions in the world which also play your game like europe?

given, it's a horribly long flight. but gamers usually have less problems staying awake at nights and sleeping over the day :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
4lin wrote:
JohnNamikaze why you so fat?!

I blame the supporter packs, they made me feel so BIG. ;)

"
Solkan88 wrote:

I throw out possibility after seeing a good amount of posters from this forum and reddit literally being very very very disappointed that I felt a certain element being released from them. Though, I expect a mature audience to be there and act accordingly. On top of that, to also have fun while getting some hints of 3.0. I do not expect them to spoil too much, just enough that the media outputs will post the same information that were leaked by those three a few days later.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 30, 2017, 4:31:44 AM
Hope everyone there has a great time.

(If you kill Chris he'll drop an exalt...)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Still waiting for some Act 5 news or anything new for that matter.

Its 2017-01-30. Fake news drought is suffocating me >.> Halp <.<
"
Sarno wrote:
Hope everyone there has a great time.

(If you kill Chris he'll drop an exalt...)

Not yet he won't. That Prophecy hasn't been released yet, and for good reason.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info