San Francisco Fan Meet-Up February 4th

Maybe if I got more than a week of notice for these, I'd go...
C'mon Chris, why you gotta' spring this on us so short before it happens?
I love living in the Bay Area, haha.
El Psy Congroo.
Boston meetup, when?
Bummer, wish I lived on the west coast. Less than a week notice isn't fun for those of us who'd travel for this.

GGG, you always go to San Francisco when in the US. Why not on the east coast? New York, Philly, DC, Chicago, or Boston? Any of those would do. :-(
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Bummer, wish I lived on the west coast. Less than a week notice isn't fun for those of us who'd travel for this.

GGG, you always go to San Francisco when in the US. Why not on the east coast? New York, Philly, DC, Chicago, or Boston? Any of those would do. :-(

also notice its alway in a bar ! like they want to have that 21+year old ppl at the very least :)

Anyway i still think its very cool that they do those meetups even tho im from Eastern Europe so i probably will never have any chance to participate in those meetups.

I realy hope we get some juicy teasers before cause waiting for media to release stuff is like ...ughhh....
IGN : Sir_Big
WTB Supporter Pack that includes a DC meetup... CMON CHRIS.
U MAD?
21+
Cool, dino can't participate lel

Been there several times :D

I've sent the email, I'm sure it will be at the same spot :p
Next year, hopefully!

Stupid damned foot...
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info