Donald Trump and US politics

Mad Dog just bitch slapped Trump.

LMAO

"
morbo wrote:
homosexuality is criminalized in most muslim majority countries.

That's actually the part that Pence and co agree with.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 16, 2017, 8:38:14 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
homosexuality is criminalized in most muslim majority countries.

That's actually the part that Pence and co agree with.

I'm sure some of them do, but they won't be able to do anything about it. Because criminalizing homosexuality (not marriage, but the actual "state" of being gay/lesbian) would never be accepted by the western public. Not until these guys get the majority vote: Half of all British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal (only 5% of non-muslim Britons think the same).

I won't have problems, since I'm a fking white male cisgender hetero-scum. But our friend Sarah, here, will sing a different tune if the religion of peace will set the rules some day.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"

It might be interesting for you that the German police was criticized because they have not arrested a group of Palestinians who showed a Hitler salute at an anti Israel demonstration.

That was a double standard(by the police, not by the law), that´s why it was being criticized, they should have been arrested.

When police hold back on arrests, it's likely due to political reasons. Because the police typically answer to officials. I know in some of the riots that happened here in the USA, such as in Baltimore, the police were given stand-down orders. I don't know if that's the case in the situation above, but it's not uncommon in the USA for police to be told to not enforce certain laws against certain people at certain points in time. None of the thugs that fire bombed UC Berkeley were arrested either, to my knowledge, even though a police presence was there.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 16, 2017, 11:18:57 AM
"
morbo wrote:

I won't have problems, since I'm a fking white male cisgender hetero-scum. But our friend Sarah, here, will sing a different tune if the religion of peace will set the rules some day.

I've got nothing but complete animosity toward expansionist religions, and this isn't exclusive to Islam. Although it seems to be OK to bash Christians these days, but as soon as you bash Muslims, you're an Islamaphobe. Someone like me wouldn't survive under Islamic rule. I'd get beheaded for mocking the prophet.

I don't see, or have never heard about Hindus or Buddhists, etc seeking converts at the tip of a sword.

If I had to pick a religion, I'd buy one of those Mjolnir's and wear it around my neck just to be edgy. Just so I could mock Christians by telling them my god has a hammer and your god was nailed to a cross. #REKT. I used to get Jehova's Witness people knocking on my door, and they don't anymore. I put a little gargoyle statue on my front porch, near the door. The last Christians that came here, I pointed to that statue and told them that's Baphomet, my god, and he protects my house. The eyes on those little old ladies got ( ) this big.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 16, 2017, 11:46:12 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Someone like me wouldn't survive under Islamic rule. I'd get beheaded for mocking the prophet.

Yeah, you probably wouldn't last long under Sharia :D

I'd manage to survive by keeping a low profile. Since I'm technically Christian, islamists ought to keep me alone, as long as I'm paying the islamic tax on "infidels" - jizya. Prob. wouldn't be more expensive than living under a leftist government.

See you on Friday's stoning. I'll throw gravel, so it wont hurt much :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 16, 2017, 11:49:45 AM
The types of things I would do is make a turban out of bacon, and wear it on my head, and go out in the streets and read from the Quran with BACON HANDS. As they are dragging me away, I'd proclaim that I am the one true prophet, and everyone else was infidels.
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
I live among muslims here in germany, i dont see them beheading people

What an elitist and snobbish view. Go live in islamist majority countries, and see how long you'll survive as a supposed transgender there. Of course gay people from muslim countries flee to the west - homosexuality is criminalized in most muslim majority countries.

"Supposed"? Yeah, im done with you, youre as bad as Trump.
I'd never thought I'd see LGTBBQ+ people advocating for Islam and defending Sharia law

Would be killed for existing in some of these countries
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 16, 2017, 1:21:30 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
I'd never thought I'd see LGTBBQ+ people advocating for Islam and defending Sharia law

If they claim to love Islam so much, I think the best thing to do would be to let them experience the religion of peace, first hand, in a Muslim country. Ignorance is bliss.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 16, 2017, 1:43:35 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

If they claim to love Islam so much, I think the best thing to do would be to let them experience the religion of peace, first hand, in a Muslim country. Ignorance is bliss.

For one living in Germany, it won't be long in coming, I fear. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Feb 16, 2017, 2:02:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info