Donald Trump and US politics

"

Not this time. Big trouble is a-comin'

Big trouble is coming for HRC and the Democrats. Someone is going to go to jail over that uranium deal with Russia. Trump is going to have his post-election TOP KEK! moment very soon. The Russia collusion investigation is being shifted to the Democrats.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Oct 28, 2017, 11:28:36 AM
My money is on OJ. He's finally getting what he deserves.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
My money is on OJ. He's finally getting what he deserves.
Agreed!
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"

Big trouble is coming for HRC and the Democrats. Someone is going to go to jail over that uranium deal with Russia. Trump is going to have his post-election TOP KEK! moment very soon. The Russia collusion investigation is being shifted to the Democrats.

Nobody cares what happens with Clinton. She's not now, or will ever be POTUS. Also, if you only watch Fox, you'll never know that the uranium thing was a bust anyway. But I have hope you'll peek out from under the Trumplet rock someday :)

Stop believing the fake news, man.
"
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"

Nobody cares what happens with Clinton. She's not now, or will ever be POTUS. Also, if you only watch Fox, you'll never know that the uranium thing was a bust anyway. But I have hope you'll peek out from under the Trumplet rock someday :)

Stop believing the fake news, man.

Spoiler
You are such a spoilsport.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Again, we shouldn't call it "social justice" when it isn't very just. What the slang "social justice warriors" refers to is advocates of intersectional minority-identitarianism.
Don't help the poor. Don't help the underprivileged. Don't help the black. What is your social justice anyway? All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others that kind of equal?

These feuds are just making it true. You might show some unjust people is fighting, but saying they all aren't justified in fighting just make it worse. Injustice always exist, ignoring it, is it willful stubbornness or Cognitive dissonance?
You literally quote me saying the name isn't appropriate here. Intersectional minority-identitarianism is not justice. I'm not anti-justice and I don't ignore injustice, which is why I oppose these so-called SJWs, who could more properly be referred to as footsoldiers for intersectional minority-identitarianism.

Sometimes poor people are victims and deserve government help. But not all poor people are victims who deserve government help. Same thing with black people. Making that determination has less to do with who those people are, and more to do with what they've done and what others have done to them.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 28, 2017, 2:24:58 PM
Singer tells white people to move to the back of the crowd, one photographer and some other whiteys refuse to go to the back of the bu- err I mean crowd, festival fires photographer and apologizes for her 'overt racism'. The absolute state of Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/lido-pimienta-halifax-festival-1.4375115

Worth the read, it's like straight from The Onion but they're 100% serious. The festival's directors will increase anti-oppression and anti-racism training so that whitey learns his place.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Singer tells white people to move to the back of the crowd, one photographer and some other whiteys refuse to go to the back of the bu- err I mean crowd, festival fires photographer and apologizes for her 'overt racism'. The absolute state of Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/lido-pimienta-halifax-festival-1.4375115

Worth the read, it's like straight from The Onion but they're 100% serious. The festival's directors will increase anti-oppression and anti-racism training so that whitey learns his place.

That's called evolution of society. Reverse racism for a while will eventually end in a crowd that can stand together in unity.
"
Reverse racism for a while will eventually end in a crowd that can stand together in unity.

Reverse racism? Yeah, we have a word for this in Scotland. We call it "racism."

Edited to remove something I'm not proud of. Quoted below if you're curious...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Oct 31, 2017, 9:58:58 AM
There's very good people and also some very violent people, on both sides.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info