Donald Trump and US politics

"
morbo wrote:
The reality of liberal Europe. Leftists keep bringing people in despite the state not being able to accomodate them. Not to mention most of these people will never find jobs, because the amount of jobs for uneducated adults are dwindling fast. Same shit in France, migrants squatting under bridges, while pro-immigration people eat cake and pat themselves for their "humanitarianism" on facebook.

The biggest joke is that it would be much cheaper to help these migrants, or whatever they are, in their country of origin. Cardboard ghetto towns in Italy must be such an improvemnt of life for them... -_-

EU badly needs a Trump to take charge of this liberal wreck of an union.
Your analysis is flawed.

France already has a Trump; she lost. Wilders is an actual racist, unlike Trump, but he's similar. Etc. It's not like the EU doesn't have Trumps.

Trump won by default. The real news in the US was: Clinton lost. A candidate so stupid as to be caught with a private email server AND rigging the Democratic primary AND getting fed debate questions. A candidate with so much hubris as to have the entire Fake News Industrial Complex go all-in on smearing her opponent. A candidate who literally created the agent of her eventual defeat by elevating him in pre-nomination news coverage. An establishment candidate so clearly unpalatable that the anti-establishment candidate had a chance, even with the entire establishment lined up against him.

What the EU needs is not merely a Trump. What the EU needs is a Hillary; Hillaries make their own Trumps. Primary yourself appropriately.

With all do respect to Mr. Trump, the appropriate response to Clinton's book title is not to say Trump happened. What happened, Mrs. Clinton? You did.

You.

--------

One important consequence of undocumented Democrats is that Chuck Schumer is, in function if not in title, majority leader of the US Senate. In that context it makes sense Trump would need to deal with him to advance his legislative agenda. McConnell is all bark and no bite.

I don't believe the same logic applies to Pelosi. Not sure why she got to ride along. Feels before reals, perhaps?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 7, 2017, 3:08:37 AM
The irony is killing me tbh.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
The irony is killing me tbh.

>"far too intelligent for religion"
>eagerly awaits results of Mueller investigation that will certainly lead to Trump's removal and the installation of a Democrat POTUS somehow

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 7, 2017, 11:46:28 AM
when you need to mention you are intelligent it's because you are not.
my mans if ive an imgurlink and click on image nothing shows up , teach me how to imgshitpost pls because it never works for me.

edit: ps to intellijohns for religins
Last edited by Kechop on Sep 7, 2017, 12:17:50 PM
"
Kechop wrote:
my mans if ive an imgurlink and click on image nothing shows up , teach me how to imgshitpost pls because it never works for me.

edit: ps to intellijohns for religins

Right-click -> open image in new tab -> copy that URL from the new tab into the forums.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Trump is a bitch. Show in Constitution says we should provide disaster relief? Cant be found. I really no fan at this point. Might as well elect a democrat if free shit for stupid mistakes is your motto.

First of all who moves to sea level right next to coast and not expecting waves and hurricains? Sure beach is nice but its a day trip not a life style. In recent years ppls plopped right down at sea level and expect .gov to bail them out when shit goes wrong. Honestly hard to have sympathy. Moreover we have to pay their stupid lifestyle.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 7, 2017, 7:11:41 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Pretty straightforward. Put the power of legislation back in the hands of the Legislature, where it belongs. Acknowledge the humanitarian considerations of the issue, but remember the rights of citizens affected, as well. Ultimately, follow policies lawfully put into place, and undo those policies applied in violation of the law. ='[.]'=

Sounds like literally Hitler to me.

In other news, looks like Texas is getting voter ID laws after all.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-appeals-court-says-texas-implement-voter-id-040701076.html

Remember when Democrats were so sure about their illegal voters that they honestly thought Texas might go blue? I guess those days are over.

Now if only NH would do the same:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/exclusive-kobach-out-of-state-voters-changed-outcome-new-hampshire-senate-race/

"
According to statistics released by the Speaker of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, on the date of the general election in November 2016, there were 6,540 same-day registrants who registered to vote in New Hampshire using an out-of-state driver’s license to prove their identity. In and of itself, that doesn’t prove that any fraud occurred – theoretically, each of those individuals could have been someone who recently moved to the State and had not yet had time to get a New Hampshire driver’s license. According to New Hampshire law, a new resident has 60 days to obtain a New Hampshire driver’s license.

So if those 6,540 voters were bona fide New Hampshire residents, they would get their driver’s license no later than January 7, 2017. However, the numbers tell a very different story. It turns out that, as of August 30, 2017 – nearly ten months after the election – only 1,014 of the 6,540 same-day registrants who registered with an out-of-state license had obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license. The other 5,526 individuals never obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license. And, of those 5,526, only 213 registered a vehicle in New Hampshire.

So 5,313 of those voters neither obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license nor registered a vehicle in New Hampshire. They have not followed the legal requirements for residents regarding driver’s licenses, and it appears that they are not actually residing in New Hampshire. It seems that they never were bona fide residents of the State.

5,513 is a big number – more than enough to swing two very important elections. The closest major election was the contest between incumbent Republican U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte and challenger Maggie Hassan (D). Hassan won the election by a razor-thin margin of 1,017 votes. Those 5,313 fraudulent votes were more than enough to swing the election. If 59.2 percent or more of them went for Hassan, then the election was stolen through voter fraud. That’s likely, since the surrounding states are Democrat strongholds.

It’s also possible that New Hampshire’s four electoral college votes were swung to Hillary Clinton through illegal voting by nonresidents. Clinton won New Hampshire by only 2,732 votes. If 74.8 percent of the 5,513 fraudulent votes were cast for Clinton, then the presidential election in New Hampshire was tipped as well.

If the presidential contest had been closer and had come down to a margin of three or four electoral college votes, then this voter fraud might have had extraordinary consequences. Regardless, in the Senate contest, it is highly likely that voting by nonresidents changed the result.

='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Did y'all hear about the US GOP Senator on trial for 12 counts of corruption?

Well, you might have, if he hadn't been a Democrat:

"
Dishonest media ignores Democratic Senator on trial for corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lu_zKF2V3o

=9[.]9=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Did y'all hear about the US GOP Senator on trial for 12 counts of corruption?

Well, you might have, if he hadn't been a Democrat:

"
Dishonest media ignores Democratic Senator on trial for corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lu_zKF2V3o

=9[.]9=

This make me remember about Benie Sander being investigated by the FBI because of his tax fraud and many other shaddy shit he did. But the media seems to ignore the story :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info