Donald Trump and US politics

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

at least his wife is hotter than Bill's wife.

Bill got his dick sucked by many hot interns so he's got that going for him which is nice.

yeah in some ways bill is my hero
I dont see any any key!
Yep...

-----------

I like this:

"
From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice. I hope that you will suffer betrayal because that will teach you the importance of loyalty. Sorry to say, but I hope you will be lonely from time to time so that you don't take friends for granted. I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Sauce: http://www.npr.org/2017/07/03/535408617/chief-justice-john-roberts-bucks-tradition-in-graduation-speech
Ivanka is my dream woman lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

Natalie Portman, Gal Gadot and Aubrey Plaza for me.
"
soneka101 wrote:
Yep...

Spoiler

-----------

I like this:

"
From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice. I hope that you will suffer betrayal because that will teach you the importance of loyalty. Sorry to say, but I hope you will be lonely from time to time so that you don't take friends for granted. I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Sauce: http://www.npr.org/2017/07/03/535408617/chief-justice-john-roberts-bucks-tradition-in-graduation-speech

That moment when the democrats are sexist mysogenist pig and angry as fuck, because they see a strong independant and intelligent woman in a position of power. <3
Last edited by diablofdb on Jul 8, 2017, 9:49:59 AM
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Natalie Portman, Gal Gadot and Aubrey Plaza for me.

Natalie portman is pretty awesome

the other two are in desperate need of a boob job
I dont see any any key!
"
diablofdb wrote:
That moment when the democrats are sexist mysogenist pig and angry as fuck, because they see a strong independant and intelligent woman in a position of power. <3

Bold and inflammatory accusations. But baseless.

edit:

"
k1rage wrote:

I don't mind he size as long as they aren't flat or as big as my head.
Last edited by soneka101 on Jul 8, 2017, 9:54:29 AM
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Bold and inflammatory accusations. But baseless.

edit:

"
k1rage wrote:

I don't mind he size as long as they aren't flat or as big as my head.

she is pretty darn flat

I dont see any any key!
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:
Yep...

Spoiler

-----------

I like this:

"

She's a definite improvement to DJT in every way.
"
k1rage wrote:
she is pretty darn flat

Spoiler

Damn... she is indeed...

Still I like her personality so much I could totally overlook that.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G43qDl9DXfQ

She is weird, but a good kind of weird, it's so charming
Last edited by soneka101 on Jul 8, 2017, 10:10:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info