Donald Trump and US politics

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
The biggest virtue signalling, the new irrational normal, is to be anti-Trump on every single issue. Why, Trump is always wrong and fuck Trump so anything, anything at all, that Trump supports... against it. Anything at all he's against... support it. Doesn't matter if it's James "October Surprise" Comey, IRL James Bond villain John McCain, or motherfucking ISIS in control of Syria. If Zombie Stalin won the Democratic nomination in 2020, some of y'all would vote for him... "better than Cheeto Hitler, amirite?"

This black and white zombie-attitude is giving me goosebumps. Not pointing fingers at you Scrotie. He is being pretty much annihilated in my country as well. The media picks and chooses what they air and what not. What a free world.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
When you win a Pulitzer prize but you are still very fake news:

http://archive.is/M8YSE

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

"No reason to be alarmed", there are only 3k jihadi terrorists in UK right now, with ~400 of them who came back from the ME, bringing experience in urban warfare, IED manufacturing and other useful knowledge to fight the Kuffar:

Terror in Manchester: 3,500 potential terrorists & 400 ISIS fighters back from Syria in UK
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Xavderion wrote:

Trump is very fake news but he never won a Pulitzer. He clearly misrepresented what was said for his own agenda.
It's very possible to read Khan's statements both as Trump intended and as Khan restated was intended.

There's obviously some reason to be alarmed, especially when Khan brings up the safety of London as a whole. Both sides are exaggerating to push their own agenda -- it's a bit of a wash.
"
pneuma wrote:
It's very possible to read Khan's statements both as Trump intended and as Khan restated was intended.

There's obviously some reason to be alarmed, especially when Khan brings up the safety of London as a whole.

The only way you could take it the way Trump did was if it's out of context. No leader is gonna tell the community to freak out after a Terrorist attack. Maybe when the US has a terrorist attack Trump can tell everyone to be scared instead of trying to calm people. Even after the terrorist attacks it still doesn't bring the homicide rate even close to the US. As a whole Khan is still correct.

"
pneuma wrote:
Both sides are exaggerating to push their own agenda -- it's a bit of a wash.

One leader is trying to calm the people and the other is trying to scare people to push his Muslim ban that wont keep people safe either way.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
No leader is gonna tell the community to freak out after a Terrorist attack.

No leader is gonna tell his community that all is well after the 3rd terror attack in the country (two of which being similar attacks in the same city) within 3 months, right?

"We put some more cops on duty, everyone go back to normal, don't be alarmed" is starting to ring hollow, and Trump mocking Khan's (cherry-picked) understatement is a reflection of that.

"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
One leader is trying to calm the people and the other is trying to scare people to push his Muslim ban that wont keep people safe either way.

I didn't read into it nearly as much as you did. Maybe he did do it for those reasons. Do you think that posting on Twitter is going to change the outcome of court decisions, though?
"
pneuma wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:
No leader is gonna tell the community to freak out after a Terrorist attack.

No leader is gonna tell his community that all is well after the 3rd terror attack in the country (two of which being similar attacks in the same city) within 3 months, right?

"We put some more cops on duty, everyone go back to normal, don't be alarmed" is starting to ring hollow, and Trump mocking Khan's (cherry-picked) understatement is a reflection of that.

"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

I didn't read into it nearly as much as you did. Maybe he did do it for those reasons. Do you think that posting on Twitter is going to change the outcome of court decisions, though?

He is his own worst enemy like many on social media. He would have already had the ban if he never said what he did on twitter. The ban is pretty much all propaganda anyways. Saying you need 90 days to figure out whats going on and longer then that has past. Would think it's not really needed at this point. I believe the vetting process is already up to almost two years. I'm sure they could add anything on the fly if they really needed to. Besides many of the terrorist in the US have been home grown or from countries not even on the ban list. It's all just for show.
I SUPPORT TRUMP. Democrats are just a bunch of snowflakes . I get sick when I see socalled educated college kids get all butt hurt . Democrats are a danger to America.

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Getting closer to impeachment, Exclusive: NSA Chief Admits Donald Trump Colluded With Russia

http://observer.com/2017/05/mike-rogers-nsa-chief-admits-trump-colluded-with-russia/

I look forward to Pence anyway. More Conservative and stately unlike Biff from back to the Future.

Article from ten days ago. You'd think that'd be ALL OVER the opposition news networks by now, if it was more than some creative interpretation of a contextually-fluid quote.

Post something when actual evidence of collusion is presented, and not a simple, possibly misrepresented, allegation. =^[.]^=

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

10? 5/26 is today homie

It will be.

My mistake. I could've sworn it was dated 05/16. As for the rest, we'll see, won't we? =^[.]^=

Ten actual days later, and... Nothing. So, yeah. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info