Donald Trump and US politics

Most of the western political elite is prostituting to KSA / Qatar for money. It makes me vomit, but the western inertia of dealing with these medieval Gulf snakes will continue as long as they can pump out "cheap" energy. No matter who's president.

And TBH, even if the west stood the moral ground, someone else (eg the Chinese) would step in instead...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Hey guys... What would you do if a king told you to touch his glowing orb?
"
soneka101 wrote:
Spoiler
I'd do it for the memes.

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Twitter leader says he's 'sorry' for social media role in Trump's election

"Williams also says he was wrong thinking that the world would be a better place if there was a platform for everyone to freely speak and exchange ideas"

http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-twitter-leader-trump-election-20170520-story.html
anything is everything
GLORY TO CHINA!
(in his Israeli speech) Trump is selling the Israeli-Saudi narrative of Iran being the biggest threat and supporter of terrorism. While I do agree that Iran should not be allowed to get nuclear weapons, it's the Saudi wahhabi ideology that is the bigget threat to US/EU, from the inside. It's KSA/Qatar who are financing islamic radicalism in the West and we are fucking ourselves over $$$.

Looks like US will continue the participation in the sunni-shia showdown in the ME. Those arms sales to KSA are way too lucrative, I certainly understand that. It just sucks to be a Yemeni civilian right now and it will get worse. While EU "latte liberals" are bringing in shiploads of african migrants from peaceful countries, Yemen doesnt even get proper medical supplies, with cholera and starvation rampant.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Manocean wrote:
Twitter leader says he's 'sorry' for social media role in Trump's election

"Williams also says he was wrong thinking that the world would be a better place if there was a platform for everyone to freely speak and exchange ideas"
> began believing in the power of freedom
> finally figures out his political allies aren't about liberty, but about subservience to the State
> kneels to his Sith masters

If you were a fan of Twitter's leadership, the appropriate reaction to this is
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 22, 2017, 12:22:43 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:
Spoiler
I'd do it for the memes.

Spoiler

-------

I wouldn't notice anything wrong in this one if nobody told me beforehand

-------

https://twitter.com/i/videos/866661844999712769

Original Tweet: https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/866661844999712769

Melania is skilled af.
"
morbo said
(in his Israeli speech) Trump is selling the Israeli-Saudi narrative of Iran being the biggest threat and supporter of terrorism. While I do agree that Iran should not be allowed to get nuclear weapons, it's the Saudi wahhabi ideology that is the bigget threat to US/EU, from the inside. It's KSA/Qatar who are financing islamic radicalism in the West and we are fucking ourselves over $$$.

This is 100% true. Iran is not the biggest terror threat despite what all these crooks and their dumbass followers say. KSA, Qatar are the top bananas in global terror funding to say nothing of so call soft terror funding, that is schools that teach fake islam and only groom future terrorists.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
morbo said

This is 100% true. Iran is not the biggest terror threat despite what all these crooks and their dumbass followers say. KSA, Qatar are the top bananas in global terror funding to say nothing of so call soft terror funding, that is schools that teach fake islam and only groom future terrorists.

Iran is fighting terrorists, not creating it. Same as Syria. Only in Iran there is no all out fake reason to go to war yet aka sending in terrorists as rebels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info