Donald Trump and US politics

"
sarahaustin wrote:
Iran is fighting terrorists, not creating it. Same as Syria. Only in Iran there is no all out fake reason to go to war yet aka sending in terrorists as rebels.

Oh yeah, they're cool other than the whole "nuking Israel" and "death to America" stuff.
This didn't age well:

He didn't deleted yet:
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/768670470883282944
"
pneuma wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Iran is fighting terrorists, not creating it. Same as Syria. Only in Iran there is no all out fake reason to go to war yet aka sending in terrorists as rebels.

Oh yeah, they're cool other than the whole "nuking Israel" and "death to America" stuff.

Um, its america that always paints them as the bad guy and as terrorists. How would you feel if it was the other way around?
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Let the Proggies snigger and mock. In the US, it is VERY difficult to successfully bring Articles of Impeachment against a sitting President, and harder, still, to make 'em stick, even with physical evidence of, say, lying under oath (Bill Clinton). In President Trump's case, there is no evidence to support any of the allegations of collusion, and plenty to indicate that the Clinton campaign started them as much to deflect blame for their own failures as to hurt Trump.

All this is is a speed bump to impede President Trump's progress, and a sop to the wounded egos of those who opposed him in the election. Don't pin your hopes on anything coming of it. =^[.]^=

Oh so an investigation that started out looking for nefarious real estate deals with mob over tones and murder and intrigue ends with them lamely trying to prosecute/impeach the sitting president for trying to cover up an extra-marital affair was hard to make stick?

Is it because maybe they fucking went for murder/real estate fraud/mob ties and ended up with did he get a blowie and was that sex?

Is that why Ken Starr is now saying special prosecutors are just burdensome to the process? Is that why he is saying that? Because he dug and dug and smeared and smeared and then had to try to impeach a sitting president for a hummer because nothing else he looked at had even shreds of truth?

Go figure.

Meanwhile in the real world...
Hey...is this thing on?
InfoWars just got White House press credentials. Top kek.

Solve this riddle for me:

Bill Clinton is a _____.

________.com
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
morbo wrote:
Most of the western political elite is prostituting to KSA / Qatar for money. It makes me vomit, but the western inertia of dealing with these medieval Gulf snakes will continue as long as they can pump out "cheap" energy. No matter who's president.

And TBH, even if the west stood the moral ground, someone else (eg the Chinese) would step in instead...

oh I want to try a P is there a P in the word?
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Um, its america that always paints them as the bad guy and as terrorists. How would you feel if it was the other way around?

Would you rather live in Iran or America?
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Iran of course they Islam is progressive for women and homosexual.

I have a legit question? what do you think Islamic countries does to Trans ppl?
"
Manocean wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

What does that have to do with what i said?

I dont wanna live in either of those countries, im not into the middle east, and america became a third world country. Canada or Australia is where i wanna go eventually.

But if i had to choose, Iran seems to be good for me as a trans woman.

https://qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/
"
sarahaustin wrote:
But if i had to choose, Iran seems to be good for me as a trans woman.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info