Donald Trump and US politics

"
Manocean wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Get me a job then. I love to work. I wait for your brilliant response.

it's weird when i wanted a job i had to go look for one, first job i ended up at i walking my ass into a hardware store and told them id do whatever work they had for me at min wage. ended up working my ass off in the heat of summer, learning all kinds of cool stuff about screws, nails, pumps, engines, tires, paint, pool care, etc.

Like most of us. Gotta start somewhere. I did the same at a Volvo dealership in my early 20's. Hired on the spot, moved up, made some $$$ and learned along the way.

No one's gonna do it for you, gotta go get it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

[Removed by Support]

I go out and look for work all the time. [Removed by Support]
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 14, 2017, 10:18:01 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Im already looking. I thought you might have a job for me since you claim its so easy to get one. Oh wait, its not, its hard and people who want workers look at resumes and grades and shit.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

I owned you trolls so bad its funny really. I love talking to less intelligent people.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Facts are hatred now, huh? Oh my! Actually, I do have a job that only consumes a few hours of each day but allows me to live a very comfortable lifestyle. I grow plants for medicinal and recreational purposes and have been doing so since 2003 when I quit my job as an ASE certified mechanic at a car dealership.

While we're on the subject of assuming things.
[Removed by Support]
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 14, 2017, 7:13:56 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Im already looking. I thought you might have a job for me since you claim its so easy to get one. Oh wait, its not, its hard and people who want workers look at resumes and grades and shit.

Thats right. Life is hard. Snowflakes need to accept that. Nothing will be handed to you and you need to compete with others. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 14, 2017, 7:21:53 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:

I owned you trolls so bad its funny really. I love talking to less intelligent people.

Theres another forum user around these parts that has such a bloated view of their own self-importance. You guys would get along.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info