Donald Trump and US politics

"
sarahaustin wrote:
Improve america so it isnt a third world dicatorship anymore because thats what it is right now.

[Removed by Support]

Come here to Cambodia where we've had the same prime minister for over 30 years and people get gunned down in the street every election season. I'll show you how the welfare system works over here....
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 14, 2017, 5:32:43 PM
"
solwitch wrote:

Oh please you wouldn't be posting this at all if wasn't for an American...

Btw history was my favorite subject in school so your ass better be well versed in political science, sociology, American history... etc

Tell me then Sir , is it true that America is how it is because of explorers from Europe colonizing the continent ? So in fact you should thank Europeans for the internet.
IGN : Sir_Big
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Achilion wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
If you live in America and complain about how this country is unfair... Gtfo and leave.
If you're not an American and complain America sucks... The only fucking reason you're even on the internet is because of the USA.

Do me favor go to school, graduate high school, learn on a farm I don't give a shit were you get your education... Please do me a favor cut the bullshit and know your place.

The USA is a powerful country because we accept everyone and help everyone.

So... Get over it.
Powerful country ...*cough cough*...

And what is power Sir ? Does it make ppl live happy and long lives ? Does it make America safe to walk and let your children go to schools ? Does it make so your government workers doesnt lie about lead contaminating in your water ?

Look at how many ppl are in your prisons...
Look at how many ppl die from gun and drug violence....
Look at the division in your society.

American's always repeat that they are the greatest nation in the world... #BrainWashed

Sad.Fake news. Thats what i have to say about that.

Remember coin always have 2 sides. So don't spread this USA utopia vision of yours. Better go help Mr Agent Orange build that wall at least you will get some excercise. Sitting in front of computer all day wont help you bro.

Peace
Oh please you wouldn't be posting this at all if wasn't for an American...

Btw history was my favorite subject in school so your ass better be well versed in political science, sociology, American history... etc

I feel about the United States roughly the same that Lestrade feels about Holmes. Genius, powerful, heroic, and utterly indispensable, but quite the asshole... and dangerously mentally ill.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 14, 2017, 11:30:18 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I feel about the United States roughly the same that Lestrade feels about Holmes. Genius, powerful, heroic, and utterly indispensable, but quite the asshole... and dangerously mentally ill.

what was that saying ? Power corrupts and ultimate power corrupts ultimately ?

Think we can expect downhill trend. Eventualy our hubris,pride,agression,and most of all GREED and sens of selfrighteousness will lead to mistakes that are irreversable. Whether its origin is in the USA or Russia or China or anywere else.

Look at Japan and fukushima ... the effects will last tens of years. 400 tons of radiated water leaking into pacific each day. Radioactive dust mesaured far far away from the Nuclear Plant as of latest news. But thats another discussion...

So back to the point. Americans are just people. We are all bad.

IGN : Sir_Big
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Improve america so it isnt a third world dicatorship anymore because thats what it is right now.

[Removed by Support]

You are using chaos damage against a CI build. Logic does not work on xee.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 14, 2017, 5:37:10 PM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Come here to Cambodia where we've had the same prime minister for over 30 years and people get gunned down in the street every election season. I'll show you how the welfare system works over here....

I dont live in america. Where do you get that from? Nice transphobia from you btw. [Removed by Me]
"
sarahaustin wrote:
I dont live in america. Where do you get that from? Nice transphobia from you btw. [Removed by Support]

What part of my post was phobic or fearful about anything? I was just pointing out the obvious.... Why resort to silly insults?
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on May 14, 2017, 1:27:49 PM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
I dont live in america. Where do you get that from? Nice transphobia from you btw. [Removed by Me]

What part of my post was phobic or fearful about anything? I was just pointing out the obvious.... Why resort to silly insults?

Read your comment again. Maybe you realize what i mean.
aside from the america part, comment was 100% factual
anything is everything
Monsta, don't edit your post. If you do it no longer challenges the "Removed by Me" narrative.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info