Donald Trump and US politics

"
morbo wrote:
I mean if you are a man, you must be pretty insane nowadays to get married. By marrying you give legal control over your life, to a woman, who can financially fuck you up for whatever reason or for no reason. ~50% divorce rate in the West? lul, pretty shitty RNG, to risk your livelihood over.
Insane? Yeah, probably. But not necessary wrong. I'm not technically married but I've made some devastating sacrifices at the dark altar of the mother of my children, and as absurd as it all is, I'd do little different if I had to do it again. Why? Unlike the common modern lefty, I've done the homework on what kid's futures are like without their dad in their lives.

So here's the question: are you too cowardly to deal with the modern woman and all her liberal trappings, foresake breeding, and get cut from the gene pool... or will you be the rational contrast to welfare state culture in your kids' lives?

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 6, 2017, 3:12:35 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

So here's the question: are you too cowardly to deal with the modern woman and all her liberal trappings, foresake breeding, and get cut from the gene pool... or will you be the rational contrast to welfare state culture in your kids' lives?

That framing is straight from the feminist book. "A real man steps up to his responsibilities" and so on. But what it means is "I'ma bait this sucker into putting up with my ass by attacking his manhood". The correct answer is to not have kids with low value women.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I'm not technically married but I've made some devastating sacrifices at the dark altar of the mother of my children...

Then you know how little control men have nowadays over the future of their children in case of divorce, because of biased courts and laws. There is little to "man up", when you have the law and the system against you. Unless if you think that sacrificing your life just to pass some genetic material, is a good deal.

As a kid I've seen the life of my uncle destroyed by divorce, because the biased laws and the welfare state favor even stupid, irrational & jobless mothers over a rational and loving father with a very decent job. He died in the end and his children barely got to know him. I've internalized this lesson. Men are disposable, treated like crap and marriage in a feminist, liberal society is absolute garbage. The laws only got worse since then.

Anyway, it's kinda offtopic and I just wanted to point out that the reason why people live more with their parents, might not be the economy, but also because they aren't marrying, so there is no reason to move out. Millenials may be spoiled and entitled, but they aren't totally stupid, they can read stats (men in particular).
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

That framing is straight from the feminist book. "A real man steps up to his responsibilities" and so on. But what it means is "I'ma bait this sucker into putting up with my ass by attacking his manhood". The correct answer is to not have kids with low value women.
I'm the arbiter of what my responsibilities are. But I do step up to them. And obviously one should avoid having kids with a low value woman, but the appropriate context for "low value" is relative to the overall pool of women.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 6, 2017, 4:43:03 PM
"
morbo wrote:

Anyway, it's kinda offtopic and I just wanted to point out that the reason why people live more with their parents, might not be the economy, but also because they aren't marrying, so there is no reason to move out. Millenials may be spoiled and entitled, but they aren't totally stupid, they can read stats (men in particular).

I agree with you, but for a different reason:

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

I agree with you, but for a different reason:

I'm at least a strong 7
"
diablofdb wrote:
I'm at least a strong 7

Barely good enough for the modern spoiled woman, who has almost unlimited options.

Those suckers from 1 to 6, are all paying alimony to their ex-wives, who now moved on to dating 7 and up. I believe that's called "monkey branching"? Squeezing resources from men has never been so easy, so guys, if you aren't 200% sure that you've found the right life-long partner, do not fucking sign contracts with the state.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
I'm at least a strong 7

Barely good enough for the modern spoiled woman, who has almost unlimited options.

Those suckers from 1 to 6, are all paying alimony to their ex-wives, who now moved on to dating 7 and up. I believe that's called "monkey branching"? Squeezing resources from men has never been so easy, so guys, if you aren't 200% sure that you've found the right life-long partner, do not fucking sign contracts with the state.

well my opinion on that, yes women are spoiled. I've been in 4 relationships and I wasn't really happy. Being single is the best, I can go out with my friends and have fun, prepare for a trip, I have a fuckton of money to spend on things I actually like. Being single rocks!
"
diablofdb wrote:
well my opinion on that, yes women are spoiled. I've been in 4 relationships and I wasn't really happy. Being single is the best, I can go out with my friends and have fun, prepare for a trip, I have a fuckton of money to spend on things I actually like. Being single rocks!

She took your nintendo bro!!! Of course you wouldn't be happy in a relationship with this kind of woman!!

If she had the chance she would have kept the dog too, they can be heartless like that!
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

She took your nintendo bro!!! Of course you wouldn't be happy in a relationship with this kind of woman!!

If she had the chance she would have kept the dog too, they can be heartless like that!

I'm just saying I'm happy being single, even my sex life is better since I'm single.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info