Donald Trump and US politics

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
The public high education in the West has been completely infested by Marxist-leftist ideologues, who now "teach" students through an ideological lens. Marxism is present already in elementary / middle schools now, cause the SJWs who graduated from marxists colleges are now teaching there:

Teacher 'Assassinates Trump' in Classroom

You gotta admit that the left really knows their subversion / indoctrination tactics. Infest the education system and entertainment and everything else follows naturally.

I posted this interview already in some other thread. It's long, but really fascinating and everyone should watch it: Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job

At least watch it from 1:07:30, when he talks about ideological subversion. People in the West, recipients of commie subversion in the 70' & 80', are now in high education positions, teaching millennial SJWs who will in turn teach the next generation...

Collectivism is alive and well in the earliest Primary School grades.

My wife's co-worker has a young daughter, and at the beginning of the school year, this little girl came home with a non-negotiable list of supply demands from her homeroom teacher. On that list were six glue sticks, packs of Post-Its and several other bulk quantities of items which that child would in no way ever have occasion to use in one school year. The punch-line? All such items would be stored in a closet for the use of all students.

Wanna guess that some students would be exempt from the supply demand? Simply put, it was intended to condition the students (and their parents, it would appear) to submit to redistribution. After all, if some students' mommies couldn't afford the supplies (and, from the quantities demanded of those who would be required to bring them, that figure seems pretty high), then it should fall on those who could to make up the difference.

Mommy, who works very hard in an office for less money than she ought to be earning, said "NO." She instructed her daughter to carry her own supplies, to be replaced by mommy as the little girl used them up, and made it known in no uncertain terms to the teacher that she would not be supplying other people's children along with her own.

Just a small, insidious example of how the schools attempt to indoctrinate both students and their families. ='[.]'=
Wow man, make sure you keep that tin foil hat on, you never know what might happen if it falls off. Public schools have always asked for students to bring in supplies like this. Of course they wouldn't need to if the government would quit spending the majority of our money on the military and actually financed education for a change. Most teachers I've ever met end up spending their own money for supplies as well.
Last edited by Telzen on Feb 2, 2017, 8:43:24 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
I like doing History so let's do some history and talk about what will be Obama's Legacy:

1. 8 years at wars with 7+ countries, he offcially is the president of the USA that has been the most at war for the entire history of the USA.

2. He doubled the has grown from $9 trillion to $19,6 trillion

3. He failed at all of his major promises.

4. Obamacare was a disaster

Oh you mean those wars that the republicans started? And him taking us from the brink of economic disaster to the lowest unemployment in 30 years?
"
Telzen wrote:
...to the lowest unemployment in 30 years?

You've been sniffing the CNN glue again. Spun statistics are not real statistics. Those numbers never bothered including all of those who just gave up to become perma-unemployed, no longer on the system to be tracked.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Telzen wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
I like doing History so let's do some history and talk about what will be Obama's Legacy:

1. 8 years at wars with 7+ countries, he offcially is the president of the USA that has been the most at war for the entire history of the USA.

Oh you mean those wars that the republicans started? And him taking us from the brink of economic disaster to the lowest unemployment in 30 years?

Irak and Afghanistan were Bush but Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan were him.....

oh and sorry but Obama is not the only one who had to deal with an economic crisis such as this one but he's the first president to double the debt.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Irak and Afghanistan were Bush but Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan were him.....

oh and sorry but Obama is not the only one who had to deal with an economic crisis such as this one but he's the first president to double the debt.

You know you have to spend to get out of a recession right? And it never would of even happened without Bush fucking everything up. Also last I saw we didn't have soldiers in all those countries.

Also yeah I'm sure unemployment is super high and we just don't have the numbers for it, and the economy is terrible, just look at the stock market, oh wait...
"
Telzen wrote:

You know you have to spend to get out of a recession right? And it never would of even happened without Bush fucking everything up. Also last I saw we didn't have soldiers in all those countries.

Also yeah I'm sure unemployment is super high and we just don't have the numbers for it, and the economy is terrible, just look at the stock market, oh wait...

actually no you don't have to spend out to get out of recession there is many way to get out of recession.

and the unemployement in the US is worse now than it was when Bush left.
"
Telzen wrote:

Stock market right now is rising thanks to high hopes with Trump. That's not Obama's doing.

Obama's economy is a much dimmer picture: http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2016/03/28/president_obamas_overrated_unemployment_story_102083.html

"
Yet over the last seven years, employment has not kept pace with the potential labor force's growth, but lagged well behind. That is abnormal.

This difference between the growth in the potential labor force and those actually employed is the far lower participation rate. This is a particular abnormality.

Examining Obama's employment and unemployment record, two basic conclusions emerge: Either employment failed to match the potential labor force's growth because there have been insufficient jobs; or Americans deem the available jobs not worth entering the workforce for. Either conclusion indicts Obama's real employment record.
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Feb 2, 2017, 9:04:17 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

Stock market right now is rising thanks to high hopes with Trump. That's not Obama's doing.

Obama's economy is a much dimmer picture: http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2016/03/28/president_obamas_overrated_unemployment_story_102083.html

"
Yet over the last seven years, employment has not kept pace with the potential labor force's growth, but lagged well behind. That is abnormal.

This difference between the growth in the potential labor force and those actually employed is the far lower participation rate. This is a particular abnormality.

Examining Obama's employment and unemployment record, two basic conclusions emerge: Either employment failed to match the potential labor force's growth because there have been insufficient jobs; or Americans deem the available jobs not worth entering the workforce for. Either conclusion indicts Obama's real employment record.
Yeah that's why it was already high when he took office right? And why during the campaign every time it started to look like Trump might win it did a little nose dive?
"
Telzen wrote:
Yeah that's why it was already high when he took office right? And why during the campaign every time it started to look like Trump might win it did a little nose dive?

The stock market was rising until the immigration ban. Then it stalled. Horrible decision by Trump and team on all grounds, economic, political, ethical, and security-wise. Before then, the stock market was a bull and rising all the time, even since November, to the point of a new jobs and hiring boon in January. So Trump needs to end this immigration ban crap, then things will improve again.
"
Telzen wrote:
Oh you mean those wars that the republicans started?

Obama's involvement in wars wasn't just a legacy thing.

* Obama & EU lapdogs bombed Lybia into lawlessness

* Obama & some EU lapdogs flared up the Syrian war, by supplying islamist / terrorists with money, weapons & political backing. Terrorists that have since joined Al-Qaeda, were still on Obamas "moderate" list a few months ago

* Obama was collaborating with the Saudi invasion of Yemen (providing logistics, aerial resupplying, intelligence and political backing).

* Obama expanded drone targeting programs in Pakistan

* Obama regime helped to realize the coup in Ukraine, as a strategic move vs Russia

Now, I'm not saying that a republican neocon would not do the same (McCain was 100% for all these wars & involvements). But Obama, this supposed messianic peace-maker, sure did a lot of warring.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info