Donald Trump and US politics

"
diablofdb wrote:

and about Trump, well I only started to think he would win halfway, I actually won a huge bet on his political victory xD. Usually I'm faster on my insight, but this time I wasn't really following USA politics I was more interested in what was going on in Europe at the time, the Brexit and everything was very exciting. But when I started following the campaign I saw many similar subject to what was going on in Europe, and I saw a similar picture.

Short story and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone thinking so, Trump won, for the same reasons Brexit happened.

Trump seemed like an outsider from the get go, which was a very good thing for him. Whether the MSM or globalists knew it, as soon as he gave his Build a Wall and Ban Muslim Immigration he was a shoo-in. Not because this was what every voter wanted, but because there was ONE and only ONE person willing to grab the bull by the horns. Yes, at times his obstinacy is a distraction, but it is part and parcel of his willingness to try and do what he feels is right whether or not it is politically popular. Even when he loses a fight, he gains ground on them.

People still can't grasp that concept. The left thinks if they resist enough and try to nerf his skills, Trump will give up. Trump just reroutes the skill tree and goes back to steam rolling the left. The left just doesn't get the meta game - at all.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Maggie Haberman dropped something. She had the story (and by implication, so should have the rest of the MSM) for 48 hours and did not report it.

The failing NYT and the MSM lied to the American people yet once again. When they knew who was responsible for the unmasking, they said nothing. The overall story has been in the news and is definitely newsworthy. If this was such a "nothingbuger" then why hide it?

I wonder how long Obama will hang out in non-extradition countries like French Polynesia?

Shit, I didn't know they sat on the story. The failing NYT strikes again.

Yup, Cernovich broke the story, but the NYT could have.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/trump-supporter-called-fake-news-by-60-minutes-beats-everyone-to-susan-rice-scoop/
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I know some of you hate trump but trust me when i tell you it could be worse

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 4, 2017, 1:28:30 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
<....> The Daily Caller, founded by Tucker Carlson.

OK, bro.

"
DalaiLama wrote:

Dude, so far, there is no story. There's some right wing joke sites saying stuff which makes no sense (x person asked for unmasking, when that's completely normal) and citing reports from discredited right wing hack lawyers such as Joseph diGenova with nothing to back it up.

I've seen this story covered on every site, some fly straight over the glaring 'there's nothing here' points and go crazy with it. Some stop at the very first 'there's nothing here', some make a strange face, throw in a 'OK what if something we don't know happened here, did happen here' and move to the next.

Stop reading fake news, bro. Tucker fucking Carlson? For real?

This is something that wants a pin stuck in it, looks like nothing, might be something, see if it develops. Pretending it has developed doesn't actually make it develop, it just makes you look as silly as Tucker freaking Carlson (Aww, man, I'm dying. Tucker fucking Carlson).
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 4, 2017, 5:23:30 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
<....> The Daily Caller, founded by Tucker Carlson.

OK, bro.

"
DalaiLama wrote:

Dude, so far, there is no story. There's some right wing joke sites saying stuff which makes no sense (x person asked for unmasking, when that's completely normal) and citing reports from discredited right wing hack lawyers such as Joseph diGenova with nothing to back it up.

I've seen this story covered on every site, some fly straight over the glaring 'there's nothing here' points and go crazy with it. Some stop at the very first 'there's nothing here', some make a strange face, throw in a 'OK what if something we don't know happened here, did happen here' and move to the next.

Stop reading fake news, bro. Tucker fucking Carlson? For real?

This is something that wants a pin stuck in it, looks like nothing, might be something, see if it develops. Pretending it has developed doesn't actually make it develop, it just makes you look as silly as Tucker freaking Carlson (Aww, man, I'm dying. Tucker fucking Carlson).

Ironic since the same could be said about the whole Russia hoax. Yet Jeff Bezos and co. have been pushing stories about "nothing" for almost 6 months now. I guess that's how media works. Also can't cuck the Tuck.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Ironic since the same could be said about the whole Russia hoax. Yet Jeff Bezos and co. have been pushing stories about "nothing" for almost 6 months now. I guess that's how media works. Also can't cuck the Tuck.

I totally agree that people shouldn't make more of the Russian thing than is there.

But the fact is, there's a fucking lot there.

Investigations are going forward which will uncover the facts about the Russian involvement (which we know there was) the facts about any Trump associates' involvement (which we know there was, just not how much and how intentional) the facts about if Trump was himself involved (which we don't know) the facts about any illegal unmasking and dissemination (which we don't know).

It's all going forward, jumping the gun with Trump is as pointless as jumping the gun with illegal unmasking and dissemination. All we have on Trump so far is that there is a lot of circumstantial evidence, not even evidence, just 'far too much to be purely coincidental' stuff. Which may or may not conclude in knowing collusion by Trump himself. All we have on illegal unmasking and disseminating is that there have been leaks, that's all so far.

Any attempt to divert attention from the main issue that Russia interfered with at least some collusion, which is known, with things which are not known is a clear cover up. Whether a cover up by people who are guilty or by people who can't see past party, it's a cover up.

There's no reason it can't all come out. Do YOU want the truth?

Trump isn't saying 'We need to get to the bottom of this, damned Russians interfering, and that fucking Flynn, Manafort and Page, I had no idea' he is saying 'The whole thing is a ruse' 'Look over here, don't look there'.

If that doesn't raise an eyebrow, you don't want the truth, you just want to take the file that suits your ideals best.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
One question I ask myself and urge everyone else to ask themselves. If there were 3 files on a table and you had the option of picking one of them and the others would be destroyed. The one you picked would then go public. Written on the cover of the file is a short description of the contents.

The first: Contains convincing, indisputable proof that Trump, knowingly colluded with Russia, peepeegate was real, treason galore among Trump and a large number of his cabinet and associates. No illegal spying, Michelle Obama in fact has no cock and Trump has an IQ confirmed to be that of a goldfish.

The second: Contains convincing, indisputable proof that Trump and all his team, all his cabinet, all his associates were 100% innocent. Everything was a frame by a deep state of which Obama is second in command only to his man-wife Michelle who was indeed hung like a pantomime horse. Pizzagate was real and dozens of democrats were outed as pedos.

The third: Contains the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Which would you pick?

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 4, 2017, 7:03:34 AM
When actionable evidence arises proving malfeasance on the part of President Trump or his team vis a vis the Russians, you can tell us all "I told you so." Until then, all I see is a witch hunt calculated to hamper the administration. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
When actionable evidence arises proving malfeasance on the part of President Trump or his team vis a vis the Russians, you can tell us all "I told you so." Until then, all I see is a witch hunt calculated to hamper the administration. =9[.]9=

all I see is an unhealthy desire to start a war against Russians just to promote their personal political agenda.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

all I see is an unhealthy desire to start a war against Russians just to promote their personal political agenda.

...Which they would then blame on President Trump. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
The conspiracy theory I believe in changed over the past couple of days. Now I think they made the entire Russia thing up in order to cover up Obamas spying on Trump. Obama probably needed to find dirt on Trump to help Hillary win, but he couldn't. Then he made up the Russian narrative to justify his spying, else he'd go to jail.

A bonus gem from Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/63cx2p/1984_to_be_screened_by_cinemas_worldwide_in/

So many redpilled comments highly upvoted. Worldnews is probably the only default sub on Reddit that isn't entirely cucked.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 4, 2017, 11:15:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info