Donald Trump and US politics

"
sarahaustin wrote:

Um, in case you didnt know, americans came from europe and are violent settlers who killed the natives. You cant say "illegal immigration is bad" without looking stupid because the natives should be given their land back and run the country, not some fat ugly white guy who gets rich by scamming people.

Are you saying the Natives should've built a wall?

Kappa
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Um, in case you didnt know, americans came from europe and are violent settlers who killed the natives. You cant say "illegal immigration is bad" without looking stupid because the natives should be given their land back and run the country, not some fat ugly white guy who gets rich by scamming people.

illegal immigration is bad, legal immigration is good
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 20, 2017, 8:13:26 AM
"
pneuma wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

How soon people forget.

Was there ever a time where we didn't naturalize immigrants?

When the huddled masses came in, we funneled them through Ellis Island. We required their name, required them to swear an oath to the Constitution and abide by our laws, to pay taxes, and then to wait for 2 years (later 5 years, then 7 years).

At no point, ever, has immigration been a free-for-all. There's a difference between forgetting something and making it up out of whole cloth. And also between poetry and law.

Charan BTFO

This thread just is weird, people that aren't educated on American history, aren't from America, are the most fired up about it all
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 20, 2017, 8:50:51 AM
Trump in full breakdown mode as the Comey hearing approaches. Locked in bathroom with phone, tweeting while Bannon tries to break down door.
Casually casual.

Jeff Bezos' live stream of the hearing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BWqSqgp7qY
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Bezos? I'll pass. The less views he gets, the better.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Speier (D-Cali-House) just said that she considers Russia's "assault" on the elections an act of war.

Where's that person that was saying I was being hyperbolic?
"
pneuma wrote:
Speier (D-Cali-House) just said that she considers Russia's "assault" on the elections an act of war.

Where's that person that was saying I was being hyperbolic?

Liberals are the warmongers now. Interesting timeline indeed.
"
pneuma wrote:

For all the time individual members of this committee (either side of the political aisle) have had to prepare and absorb all details of the Russian coordination accusations, it's amazing how many of them sound stone cold drunk in their line of questioning. They can barely form a coherent and smooth sentence all the while flipping through their notes like it's the first time they've read them.

You really wish some of these members would have stronger command of topics, especially when they start lobbing the term 'hybrid warfare' around. Yield the time back to Schiff or Gowdy, ffs.
I saw Speier, she seemed high on something. If I were her constituent, I would be finding someone to run against her in 2018.

She is one of the people in the government that I wonder about. A lot. I ask myself who's interest would it serve for the US and Russia to engage in a war? And I find it hard to find anyone that would benefit here. So I start looking elsewhere and I wonder ...
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info