Donald Trump and US politics

"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Man, I wish I had your life.

I can help ya with that. Money is an immediate obvious difference that is impeding you from living a life such as his.

There are people who aren't corrupted by money, who don't view wealth as the goal and motivator of all their actions. Charan seems to be one of those rare few. What I take from this commentary is a suggestion that people start showing some sportsmanship. It's one thing to celebrate immediately after a hard fought competition, but yet another to keep grinding people's face in a past that won't change.

If we can't start extending the olive branch and help others, we will just become the same as the elitist leftists that we mocked and despised. Yes, I do include myself in the group that needs to take a deep breath and consider how things affect others before I act.

Dude, you are ruining my business here.

Spoiler
just an off-topic joke-post out of context, curse you for making me answer somewhat decently to this post. I bet you yourself know it was just a joke.
You play well

Spoiler
but seriously Charan, think about it. Hell, the Dalai Lama is here, must be a sign that the ascetic way of life is the one for ya. LET ME HELP YOU.
Oblivious
Liberals are a threat to society and human existence.
"
Liberals are a threat to society and human existence.

Well if they had brains they would be dangerous. Most of them don't is the good news.
Censored.
When you have a good, informative and neutral headline but then realize it doesn't look good with regard to your agenda.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 17, 2017, 3:26:31 AM
I really dislike the euphemism treadmill of:
- "Illegal Alien" turned into
- "Illegal Immigrant" turned into
- "Undocumented Immigrant" turned into
- "Immigrant" (or "Mexican")

I don't think that our borders are the biggest problem we have nor is it worth building a giant wall and/or pressuring Mexico with NAFTA renegotiation, but it's fucking stupid to keep trying to redefine our language and our laws as something that they aren't.

Criticizing Trump with "he's threatening to uphold the law" is extraordinarily counterproductive. Challenge the laws directly.
When you have to divide & conquer but forget to be subtle about it.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Spoiler

https://t.co/8Wlhlc8EAI

Oh man... I can't even decide if this is funny or sad. I'm kinda half-laughing half-depressed...
Last edited by soneka101 on Mar 17, 2017, 8:06:54 AM
Democrats calling for the respect of democracy etc etc.... and you see their people such as Snopp dogg and Madonna making death threat at Trump.

Imagine the outcry if anyone would have made a death threat at Hillary or Obama....

That's why I lost any sort of respect for the left politic.
"
Xavderion wrote:
When you have a good, informative and neutral headline but then realize it doesn't look good with regard to your agenda.

Spoiler

Wow, that's liberal media bias at its finest: you can't make the news, so just re-write it with such a spin that it will confuse the masses.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
diablofdb wrote:
Democrats calling for the respect of democracy etc etc.... and you see their people such as Snopp dogg and Madonna making death threat at Trump.

Imagine the outcry if anyone would have made a death threat at Hillary or Obama....

That's why I lost any sort of respect for the left politic.

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=obama+effigy&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjg8NnMxt3SAhVBg5AKHXR4Ah4Q_AUIBigB&biw=1332&bih=624

Besides, where is the free speech you guys like so much? The character that was supposed to be Trump didn't even die at Snoop Dogg video.

And we don't take Trump literally, why should we take Madonna? You guys talk about "snowflakes" and "safe space" but here you are, crying over what some celebs say.

You lost respect for "the left politics"? I don't have any proof you ever had any '~'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info