Donald Trump and US politics

We should all watch CNN tonight pre and post address.

That should provide at least another 30 pages of content here.
"
Laurium wrote:
We should all watch CNN tonight pre and post address.
Unless you're part of a ratings survey, or would use the internet to watch them. In which case please (continue to) boycott.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Whatever, Trump is gone soon and then nothing he did will matter.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Magical thinking, is. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Trump can't even do "being a rich guy" right. Fucking well done steak with ketchup? Really?! I'm actually angry about this.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

2 crazy people in gif form. Thx for proof of trump being gone soon. What an idiot.
"
Trump can't even do "being a rich guy" right. Fucking well done steak with ketchup? Really?! I'm actually angry about this.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

But we dont talka bout that Russian connection tho, right? Glad that gets investigated now.
"
diablofdb wrote:
There's a pretty good Mark Dice video about how he's not mocking the reporter's disability. Technically, though, the headline is accurate if misleading: Trump was mocking him.

"
You would be.

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
But we dont talka bout that Russian connection tho, right? Glad that gets investigated now.
Do you mean when Clinton sold them uranium? Because I'd like to see that investigated further.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 28, 2017, 6:34:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info