Donald Trump and US politics

"
diablofdb wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGWBQTvjt7s

Just sharing a video I found very interesting

That was great! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGWBQTvjt7s

Just sharing a video I found very interesting

That was great! =^[.]^=

Yeah ikr,

All that narrative from the liberals media really poisonned my mind, I can't spend a day without having someone post something on facebook such as "dear white males" or "I have 25 question for whites men" This in the end, is really irritating.

In the past few years I've seen so much hateful rhetoric pushed against white that at one point I really thought everyone else hated us. And following that I became hateful myself, "since they all hate us why should I be nice to them". And that's what I thought for a certain amount of time.

But every once in a while I stubble on a video like this, and it feel nice. It gives me hope and it purge me from any hatred I ended up growing inside at one point.

Well just wanted to share the video because I believe I'm not alone that felt like that at one point.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

So there it is, a distinction between muslim extremists and non violent muslims. Lets put Saudi arabia on a ban list.

Can we put all religious people on ban list ?

Can we just stop funding terrorism?

You aren't really funding them. You are giving weapons to middle easterners so they can kill each other. When they ask Americans for reinforcements and send in their troops, they are usually ignored. It just backfire on you because when the rebels are defeated, they ended up with Al Qaeda and ISIS.

If middle easterners have no beef killing their own, why would they have beef with killing Americans or westerners? That is what Americans have beef with and middle easterners probably don't care.

"
diablofdb wrote:

I'm going to say something, I'm liberal yup I'm a liberal progressive. All my life I voted for the liberals in Canada. Being a progressive mean a few things, such as accepting people differences. So when I see my fellow liberals calling Nazi anyone who has a slight different opinion... I can't agree with that, that's not was liberalism is about. Now I'm at a point where I do not recognize in the liberals anymore. And I know I'm not alone thinking so, but many are afraid of speaking their mind, of fear of being persecuted.

Here's come Trump, I can say honestly I mocked him for a good part of the elections, but inside me there's this thing that ended up poppin.... he says loudly what everyone think inside.

Americans are mad at their governement for all these wars, and bombing drone and they know inside, terrorism is a form of retaliation from what we have done to their countries. This is not somehting people will say out loud, but we think about it. So yeah again Trump said what everyone has inside... Do you really think our country is so innocent?

This was not the first instance he said something like that, and this is how he got my respect. And this is why I think he's a great leader.

So you are a fake liberal. Point noted
Last edited by deathflower on Feb 21, 2017, 9:56:24 PM
Hatred against white people?

Where?

And has it actually translated into any real discrimination or social force, the way hatred against black people has metastasized into the pervasive systemic racism we see today?

Speaking as a white man, I haven't seen much. I've seen a few radical people with absolutely no influence sounding off on the internet. A few people, ironically or not, saying things like "Kill Whitey". Nobody in any position of power, mind you.

So maybe I just missed it. Anyone wanna fill me in?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Dmitry Firtash extradition granted.

Shit gonna get real, real quick.

I think Pence is legit oblivious to it all and was supposed to be kept that way, which makes a lot of sense.

But holy fuck, you guys are going out of the frying pan and into the fire once that crazy sky god worshipping fucker is pres.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 22, 2017, 3:54:58 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Dmitry Firtash extradition granted.

Shit gonna get real, real quick.

I think Pence is legit oblivious to it all and was supposed to be kept that way, which makes a lot of sense.

But holy fuck, you guys are going out of the frying pan and into the fire once that crazy sky god worshipping fucker is pres.

For those who have no idea (I had to look it up):

http://abc7chicago.com/news/court-approves-extradition-of-ukrainian-oligarch-to-chicago/1765189/

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I had to look it up

Doesn't surprise me.

There's an IRL GoT going on here.

Maxine Waters = Old Nan, rattling on about White Walkers.

Trump supporters and many others = The sheltered, blind. "lololol Grumkins and snarks, OK brah."

Trump, Tillerson, Sessions, Putin, Firtash, Manafort, Flynn, Yanukovych, Cohen, Sater and others = White Walkers.

Intelligence agencies = Watchers on the Wall, Snow and allies.

Me = viewer.

Snow and Co are quietly busy, they know, they are planning what to do. Be a viewer, don't be the blind, especially a Trump supporter because you will look silly soon. Even more silly than Old Nan does now, because it will turn out she was not that mad.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 22, 2017, 5:02:03 AM
The intelligence agencies portrayed as mostly passive observers and occasional protectors from evil? That's a good one.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I had to look it up

Doesn't surprise me.

There's an IRL GoT going on here.

Maxine Waters = Old Nan, rattling on about White Walkers.

Trump supporters and many others = The sheltered, blind. "lololol Grumkins and snarks, OK brah."

Trump, Tillerson, Sessions, Putin, Firtash, Manafort, Flynn, Yanukovych, Cohen, Sater and others = White Walkers.

Intelligence agencies = Watchers on the Wall, Snow and allies.

Me = viewer.

The Snow and Co are quietly busy, they know, they a planning what to do. Be a viewer, don't be the blind, especially a Trump supporter because you will look silly soon. Even more silly than Old Nan does now, because it will turn out she was not that mad.

Aw, gee, Anu. Why you gotta be so mean? I hadn't come across the story, so I looked it up, and now I'm "blind?" =^[.]^=
"
Bars wrote:
The intelligence agencies portrayed as mostly passive observers and occasional protectors from evil? That's a good one.

It's an analogy, don't expect everything to be exactly the same, or it wouldn't be an analogy, it would just be the original.

That said, look into who makes up Snow's gang and what they have done. Not exactly angels.

Instead of picking holes in an analogy, which quite openly will have many, focus on the parts which are analogous, because that's the point.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info