i just spent a lot for this helmet, worth it?

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I just made this with 20c spam and 1 ex.

Liar we all know you bought it for 35ex lmao. Shhh, the upper elite don't want people rolling their own gear. They want to keep that chockhold on people so they believe they need to pay hundreds of ex for shit they can craft themselves for like a tenth of the asking price.

I mean isn't that the reason we had that whole bow fiasco where people were "mysteriously" coming up with 600 dps +3 bows?

Anyone that argues against crafting is either in on it or one of the fools.

Im in their camp usually. I've only 6L one time a have like 2-3 dozen 6L. But i needed lightning warp enchant and hate lab so bought a normal with it on it.

I've spent thousands of fuses not 6L shit. I've also 6L on the first fuse. I was 6L on average last league in like a few hundred. It was so frequent it seemed like it was actually easy. But I'm pretty sure they adjust the probability like they do drop rates. If they feel the economy needs more 6L, they up them. This league has been shit and I'm not the only one to notice. Moasie was in 3700+ fuses and couldn't do it on one of his streams.

Some shit is not worth it. Enchants on helms being one. But shit where all you have to do is throw currency at, isn't so bad sometimes... 6L aside because that shit is just stupid annoying. I'd rather toss divines at a unique than 6L. You may not get it, but if the cost of shit is bordering on stupid, then I'd risk it. 40ex, so like 2000 chaos, which can be converted to some 3000 alchs/scours still seems like a better road.

Like I said, Paws got like 3 GG regalias on her stream. 900+ ES and solid rolls in a few thousand alchs/scours. Way less than what they sell for... wayyyyy less.

Sucker born every minute
Deliver pain exquisite
"

I've spent thousands of fuses not 6L shit. I've also 6L on the first fuse. I was 6L on average last league in like a few hundred. It was so frequent it seemed like it was actually easy. But I'm pretty sure they adjust the probability like they do drop rates. If they feel the economy needs more 6L, they up them. This league has been shit and I'm not the only one to notice. Moasie was in 3700+ fuses and couldn't do it on one of his streams.

Some shit is not worth it. Enchants on helms being one. But shit where all you have to do is throw currency at, isn't so bad sometimes... 6L aside because that shit is just stupid annoying. I'd rather toss divines at a unique than 6L. You may not get it, but if the cost of shit is bordering on stupid, then I'd risk it. 40ex, so like 2000 chaos, which can be converted to some 3000 alchs/scours still seems like a better road.

Like I said, Paws got like 3 GG regalias on her stream. 900+ ES and solid rolls in a few thousand alchs/scours. Way less than what they sell for... wayyyyy less.

Sucker born every minute

It's abit dissapointing you understand a 6link is random and can take quite abit of time and currency to achieve. And then fail to understand how hard it is to get a roll like the OP's item. Let me help you there. It's way harder to achieve that item then a 6link, or a 900 ES vaal regalia.

Can you hit it in 1 chaos? Sure you can. You can also buy 5, 6 socket items and 30 fusing and end up with 5, 6links.

The point is you said 36 tries should be enough to roll something similar. Wich is just hilarious and silly.

Your opinion seems to be completely based upon streamers I have no idea about. With random thrown numbers. 3700 for a 6link? Please, I have spent over 9000 this league for 1. And also got plenty of them within 100. Not regulated by GGG, it's called RNG.
"
Miská wrote:

It's abit dissapointing you understand a 6link is random and can take quite abit of time and currency to achieve. And then fail to understand how hard it is to get a roll like the OP's item. Let me help you there. It's way harder to achieve that item then a 6link, or a 900 ES vaal regalia.

Can you hit it in 1 chaos? Sure you can. You can also buy 5, 6 socket items and 30 fusing and end up with 5, 6links.

The point is you said 36 tries should be enough to roll something similar. Wich is just hilarious and silly.

Your opinion seems to be completely based upon streamers I have no idea about. With random thrown numbers. 3700 for a 6link? Please, I have spent over 9000 this league for 1. And also got plenty of them within 100. Not regulated by GGG, it's called RNG.

As someone who is very much against gambling but takes calculated risk, would you recommend I craft helmets (in particular helmet with desirable enchants) myself or rather just pay the ex up front and get as high ES as I can afford?

I am sincerely interested in other players's views on this subject since I have always taken the latter option (buying the highest ES with desirable enchant).

Thank you in advance for all your insights.
^
If you playing standard and have some ex its worth it. Convert to ex for a ridiculous rate around 90:1 chaos and spamm the shit out of it on a hubris or any other ES item you desire. You are very likly to hit a pretty good roll with around 400 chaos. But dont expect to hit exactly the helm OP posted. Of course if the RNG is with you, you could hit tripple resist 500 es.
Last edited by zzang on Jan 25, 2017, 9:12:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info