i just spent a lot for this helmet, worth it?

"

Never said the helmet wasn't good. But I watched Paws spam 5000 alchs and 5000 scours on ragalias and she hit 900 es on a few of them and it didn't take 5000000000000000 chaos to do it. Also alchs and scours are cheaper in the long noob. So yeah, maybe go find the door with your rage stupid kid.

It's RNG. It's got bad probability, but you'll STILL get a GG helmet in under 40ex. Kk bai/

Nub.

Don't get all angry when someone calls you out for talking bullshit.
"
Miská wrote:
"

Never said the helmet wasn't good. But I watched Paws spam 5000 alchs and 5000 scours on ragalias and she hit 900 es on a few of them and it didn't take 5000000000000000 chaos to do it. Also alchs and scours are cheaper in the long noob. So yeah, maybe go find the door with your rage stupid kid.

It's RNG. It's got bad probability, but you'll STILL get a GG helmet in under 40ex. Kk bai/

Nub.

Don't get all angry when someone calls you out for talking bullshit.

I'm not, you're the one with the rage problem brah
Deliver pain exquisite
I'd offer 1c max.
"

Nub.

Ah the good old "I've never tried it myself but seen it in a video so it must be easy" card.
I just made this with 20c spam and 1 ex.

I needed lightning warp so bought it normal lvl 84. Lightning sucks unless supported by three gems and helm enchant. Then it gets back to old days when reduced duration existed.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 25, 2017, 4:56:43 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

League is nearly over and I have an itch to waste some currency on crafting. I might as well try to craft myself somthing with those 1000 chaos orbs I currently have. You triggered me!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Liar we all know you bought it for 35ex lmao. Shhh, the upper elite don't want people rolling their own gear. They want to keep that chockhold on people so they believe they need to pay hundreds of ex for shit they can craft themselves for like a tenth of the asking price.

I mean isn't that the reason we had that whole bow fiasco where people were "mysteriously" coming up with 600 dps +3 bows?

Anyone that argues against crafting is either in on it or one of the fools.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Liar we all know you bought it for 35ex lmao. Shhh, the upper elite don't want people rolling their own gear. They want to keep that chockhold on people so they believe they need to pay hundreds of ex for shit they can craft themselves for like a tenth of the asking price.

I mean isn't that the reason we had that whole bow fiasco where people were "mysteriously" coming up with 600 dps +3 bows?

Im in their camp usually. I've only 6L one time a have like 2-3 dozen 6L. But i needed lightning warp enchant and hate lab so bought a normal with it on it.
Git R Dun!
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

League is nearly over and I have an itch to waste some currency on crafting. I might as well try to craft myself somthing with those 1000 chaos orbs I currently have. You triggered me!

Go for it mate money is to spend. Especially fake money.
Git R Dun!
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

You don't hold back when making yourself ridiculous do you? I would try and explain averages and RNG to you but you just seem to be butthurt to be right. I don't really care. Only thing you need to do is stop spreading information based on nothing. You obviously have zero experience crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info