Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

SSF = XBOX ONE privilege
Haven't read the 40+ pages of replies so this may have already been mentioned however... GGG why create more work for yourself? Wouldn't it be totally reasonable to be considered SSF right until you party or make a trade? So a simple flag and once you trade or party that flag gets unset. Complete waste of resources it seems to me.
"
Haven't read the 40+ pages of replies so this may have already been mentioned however... GGG why create more work for yourself? Wouldn't it be totally reasonable to be considered SSF right until you party or make a trade? So a simple flag and once you trade or party that flag gets unset. Complete waste of resources it seems to me.

This would be a bit dirty since your self-found char can be carried through content by other party members who loaded up on gear from rmt sites.
"
"

This would be a bit dirty since your self-found char can be carried through content by other party members who loaded up on gear from rmt sites.

Uhm, did you miss the part where I said the flag gets unset if you party? This is simple stuff man.
Nice one GGG now this is something I can get excited about. Ive played SSF since CB and IMO its the best way to play both from a players PoV(makes progression much more meaningful) and for the companies PoV (extents the life time of the game)so good job guys.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Jan 23, 2017, 1:18:46 PM
"
"
"

Uhm, did you miss the part where I said the flag gets unset if you party? This is simple stuff man.

Roger that. My mistake.
-
Last edited by PoopCityRemix on Jul 28, 2023, 11:29:44 PM
"

Ehm.. no.
This way the moment you party or trade you would be doomed forever in that particular League, you couldn't have a SSF and a normal char at the same time during the same League... you need separated stashes... that's why SSF and normal leagues have to be separated.. so you can play in both if you want.
"
PoopCityRemix wrote:
SSF - a league for socially inept troglodytes

Reporting for duty!
"
FrancescoV wrote:
"

Ehm.. no.
This way the moment you party or trade you would be doomed forever in that particular League, you couldn't have a SSF and a normal char at the same time during the same League... you need separated stashes... that's why SSF and normal leagues have to be separated.. so you can play in both if you want.

He mentioned flag removal upon partying. I made the same mistake. Personally, I prefer the self-found version with party enabled. Maybe I am too picky.
Last edited by xxSerpentlordxx on Jan 23, 2017, 1:34:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info