says "Hi!"

"HIYA!"
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
You beat me by a few months.
Spoiler
I was trying to play D3 in summer 2012 and got trashed and burned but good by beginning of August. I was playing D3 with my 2 BFFLs and the 3 of us were getting slaughtered in the Inferno Dahlgur Desert. That was our impenetrable wall to get past. So much frustration that I was posting in the D3 forums. The flame wars were hot and heavy then and when "the other Wilson" was swearing in public to a former D2 dev. from Blizzard North about his rather negative (but nothing hostile) review of D3 we had had enough. That was the end of D3 for us and someone had posted asking "is there a better arpg than D3" and Path of Exile was mentioned. I checked out their website and info but it was closed beta so I got an account and entered their CB key lottery. Time passed, TorchLight II came on Sept. 20th so the 3 of us played it through the fall and were done by Thanksgiving. I hung around doing some casual mapping and exploring the TL2 mods available but nothing serious. Then in December an email arrived from GGG and it said I had won a CB key. So mid Dec. 2012 is my starting of PoE and since I'm here posting GGG must be doing something right (it isn't trading though). I agree with the OP that a Kiwi makes the best pet:

Bob is very loyal (more so than any dog) and follows me everywhere except for one time that he refused to leave my stash for close to a month:

Thanks for the post XionDominagus. Nice change of pace from the slew of "fix this shit GGG or else" posts.

That's amazing, but not.. about the review business. Yea, Blizzard lost my brand loyalty after the D3 fiasco, how is started, and ended. Glad you came here, <3 It feels to me, an unlimited supply of D2.5 :D. But better.

Your Bob and my Alfred would be amazing friends, but despite his cute adorable name, he's a Lesbian. ^-^ (.)

And thanks so much for your response, I really enjoyed reading it, so thanks for taking the time out friend. No team is perfect, and GGG, whilst really good at what they do, is still human. But also, yea they do when they feel it's right take in community feedback, but for the most part, this game is of their creations and artistry. You wouldn't walk up to a Painter and start telling him how he should paint, what, or why. You let them do their work and complete what they had their heart on. Whether GGG listens to my opinions or not, not too worried. I am just glad they're crafting a master piece here, and that I am able to bear witness to it.
~Totes Adorbs.
~Totes Adorbs.
I still remember doing chaos runs (the endgame content before maps). Good times. The game has improves tremendously since then. Introducing ssf leagues has sparked again my excitement for this game.
"
golan4840 wrote:
I still remember doing chaos runs (the endgame content before maps). Good times. The game has improves tremendously since then. Introducing ssf leagues has sparked again my excitement for this game.

I know what SSF league is... but I don't understand why people do it...
~Totes Adorbs.
Giggity
~Totes Adorbs.
~Totes Adorbs.
Day deleted 1 excess Kiwi
~Totes Adorbs.
Zhe Kiwi!
~Totes Adorbs.
My kiwi pet is the only one I actually use. All the rest are just hideout decorations.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info