**--__The Life of the Exile. Thanks GGG <3

"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Jesus. This guy really likes Path of Economy Simulator. Must be a flipper.
Love those pet mtx's, I so missed out on them :(
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Thanks for posting your story OP. I enjoyed reading it. Hope you have a good day!
"
coatofarms wrote:
Thanks for posting your story OP. I enjoyed reading it. Hope you have a good day!

<3 Thx chu. And best of wishes to you too <3
~Totes Adorbs.
Boop!
~Totes Adorbs.
I just checked...my registration for these forums is Oct. 22, 2011.

I actually began playing the game almost precisely one month ago. I've been playing my main character solo, standard league because 'well that's the default' and I really didn't know what the leagues were about, haven't bothered looking into trading anything... and I'm greatly enjoying myself. Enjoying it enough to convince my husband to also download the game and get started with it, and my 2nd character teams with him. Sad it took me so long to actually get a start here.

Thanks for the story. It was a good read. Wish life hadn't interrupted and caused this to drop off my radar after my initial excitement/forum registration.
"
Shazanti wrote:
I just checked...my registration for these forums is Oct. 22, 2011.

I actually began playing the game almost precisely one month ago. I've been playing my main character solo, standard league because 'well that's the default' and I really didn't know what the leagues were about, haven't bothered looking into trading anything... and I'm greatly enjoying myself. Enjoying it enough to convince my husband to also download the game and get started with it, and my 2nd character teams with him. Sad it took me so long to actually get a start here.

Thanks for the story. It was a good read. Wish life hadn't interrupted and caused this to drop off my radar after my initial excitement/forum registration.

Definitely glad you came back, <3 (.) Seeing new faces is always an amazing thing, means the game is still growing and getting more people. And I see this is your first forum post, so I guess I popped your, "Forum Cherry." :D Jokes aside, PoE is an amazing game, and its only going to get better with 3.0

You're in luck, because you didn't have to farm the same 4 acts for years on end, but now, get to play the original installment, enjoy it before it becomes tedious, and then enjoy the newer acts coming out.

Thanks for your complement Shazanti, and I wish you the best RNG, RNGesus can give.
~Totes Adorbs.
says "Hi!"
You beat me by a few months. I was trying to play D3 in summer 2012 and got trashed and burned but good by beginning of August. I was playing D3 with my 2 BFFLs and the 3 of us were getting slaughtered in the Inferno Dahlgur Desert. That was our impenetrable wall to get past. So much frustration that I was posting in the D3 forums. The flame wars were hot and heavy then and when "the other Wilson" was swearing in public to a former D2 dev. from Blizzard North about his rather negative (but nothing hostile) review of D3 we had had enough. That was the end of D3 for us and someone had posted asking "is there a better arpg than D3" and Path of Exile was mentioned. I checked out their website and info but it was closed beta so I got an account and entered their CB key lottery. Time passed, TorchLight II came on Sept. 20th so the 3 of us played it through the fall and were done by Thanksgiving. I hung around doing some casual mapping and exploring the TL2 mods available but nothing serious. Then in December an email arrived from GGG and it said I had won a CB key. So mid Dec. 2012 is my starting of PoE and since I'm here posting GGG must be doing something right (it isn't trading though). I agree with the OP that a Kiwi makes the best pet:

Bob is very loyal (more so than any dog) and follows me everywhere except for one time that he refused to leave my stash for close to a month:

Thanks for the post XionDominagus. Nice change of pace from the slew of "fix this shit GGG or else" posts.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 19, 2017, 2:05:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info