**--__The Life of the Exile. Thanks GGG <3

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You make you own RNG and time means nothing. monster kill/hr x hrs is everything.

That's contradictory. If time is a factor, it can't mean nothing.

I liked the story, OP.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Jan 23, 2017, 1:20:04 AM
Good Stuff!

LOLWUT!? Thats supposed to be a diamond kiwi..

"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Last edited by XvXReaperXvX on Jan 23, 2017, 5:46:17 AM
<3 Thanks guys for the positive feedback. And Verdant Boots? How's bout
?

:P
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
All Hail the September 2011 join date!

Fond memories of flailing around in the darkness, not knowing what the hell was going on!
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
All Hail the September 2011 join date!

Fond memories of flailing around in the darkness, not knowing what the hell was going on!

I'm so Jelly t-t (.) And yea, I remember when it was nearly impossible to know where the exit of a map was, it was super random. Now, it's less random, everything is in the exact place, just the middle is randomized. Which I kinda dislike. I preferred it when it was 100% WHERE IS THE EXIT ZHOMAIGAWD IM LOOOOOST! XD
~Totes Adorbs.

Bumpsky.
~Totes Adorbs.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
Good Stuff!

LOLWUT!? Thats supposed to be a diamond kiwi..

See. It's epic bugged.

I's calls Misdirection! t-t
~Totes Adorbs.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I must apologise. I got on yesterday to patch PoE and discovered my net on said pc has gone to shit. I'll be away for a week or so but will look into it upon my return. And then you will see a menagerie unrivalled by any in Wraeclast...

You better! I'm so moist right now waiting in anticipation.
~Totes Adorbs.
How exactly does one go about linking items in the forums. I have never bothered. But my kiwi must be seen!
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
I very much regret not getting closed/open beta supporter packs :(

Same here although I lost access to my first account just after closed beta ended because a cousin of mine had figured out my email password and was using it for random shit and I was drunk when I found out about it changed the password and have never been able to remember it. Tried everything to get it back but the email was created around 15 years ago and it was meant to be an account for random crap so I didn't put down proper name and secret questions where BS as well. But anyways I've been around a long time off and of here and there and this is currently the only APRG hack n slash worth playing. (D2 and D1 is still very much worth playing but I have over 20k+ hours into D2 since i started playing it back in 2001 and I get a bit obsessive and overly addicted when i play)

To be perfectly honest unless they do Bind on Account or Bind on Pickup garbage and such like that then I dont think its going to be a problem. There are quite players who play or have played PoE 2k-3k+ hours that would enjoy some self restricted SSF play but with the way PoE RNG is for anyone who doesn't have insane amounts of time to put into the game it would kill the game if they enforced something like that to everyone and GGG is well aware of this. I don't think it would be to far fetched to say that 80% of the players would stop playing PoE completely if they ever did "bind on acquire/bind on account/forced SSF". Proof of that is how popular PoE.trade is. I mean come on when the site goes down GGG notices a drop in player activity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info