[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
TraneMAK wrote:
Why we use low life and dont get passive for low life damage?
what the point?
And another question- we can create this build for CI ?

Don't know what you mean with passives for low life, but we scale auras. Since we are lowlife we can use a lot of auras.

CI is defently possible!
Last edited by Kunibald on Mar 8, 2017, 9:12:51 AM
How to lvl withs this build?
Skill tree step?
Hi, is it viable to follow this build as league starter? I was thinking about leveling as life based with a bow, then going CI wander and finally LL when I get all the currency needed. If so, what would be the changes on the tree as CI?
"
Kunibald wrote:
"
TraneMAK wrote:
what the point?

Don't know what you mean with passives for low life, but we scale auras. Since we are lowlife we can use a lot of auras.

CI is defently possible!

Pain atonement and crown of eyes does not work anymore.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Kunibald wrote:
"
TraneMAK wrote:
what the point?

CI is defently possible!

Pain atonement and crown of eyes does not work anymore.

As stated, Crown of Eyes doesnt work with MORE modifiers anymore, only with INCREASE and DECREASE.
Laihduttakaa.
Can anyone throw off a link to a tree through CI??????
"
TraneMAK wrote:
Can anyone throw off a link to a tree through CI??????

Here

Props to sudhirking
Last edited by Worst_luck on Mar 8, 2017, 4:54:29 PM
Is there a more budget version of this build in legacy that can scale up as we go? Would like to make it as my second character, but I'm not exactly rich yet (maybe around 2 EX available right now).
"
Yoluun wrote:
Is there a more budget version of this build in legacy that can scale up as we go? Would like to make it as my second character, but I'm not exactly rich yet (maybe around 2 EX available right now).

Has it been said countless time this is not a league starter build, there's no cheap version of it. If u want play has im doing, life wander to start then switch to LL when u feel the need to n when u have the budget for it.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

Has it been said countless time this is not a league starter build, there's no cheap version of it. If u want play has im doing, life wander to start then switch to LL when u feel the need to n when u have the budget for it.

I'm doing a CI raider ele wander as league starter. Leveling as a ele bow user (although I feel spell caster will be better for leveling) and transitioning to CI at level 70. Starting gear is just piscator (1c), incandescant heart (1c), valyrium (1c), thunderfist (1c) and rare es gears for others. You can use vaal regalia but incandescant heart feels like a nice choice. Damage will definitely be lesser than lowlife version since we can't run all 4 elemental auras. With my skill tree, i will get >8.1k es at level 90 with mid tier rare es gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info