[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Flask: drop taste of hate for second vinktar pen then drop leech node on tree/ drop mana flask n use silverflask for MORE clearspeed

Gear: get crystal belt for more ES, try to get ring with WED on them with ipen prefix for %ES.

100K+ explanation: To reach that kind of dmg u will need to get some good jewel n empwer some of ur aura like wrath, also the add lightning dmg on boots enchant.

Barrage gem swap: KB-ELE FOCUS/ GMP-BARRAGE
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
play around wit this on standard.
Clear speed /damage are fine ( with that many auras and it is LL ) but survivability is quite questionable.
With Disc, I can get around 4K ES which is nothing in compared to another ES build.
I can push ES bit more with the crystal belt and master craft on rings but I reckon 6K ES will be at max.

here is my gear
Spoiler

I'm struggling big time with Uber Lab. I cannot get past the second trial and the 1st trial isn't much easier.
if (you are non-experienced player)
don't play this build;
if (you have less than 100ex for this build)
don't play it.
if (you want to solo for leveling up )
don't play it.
if (you have friends to play with (aura bot + tank))
max wand node and es, instead of aura node.

Any showcase of wander build is not reliable, wander scales damage quite good at the cost of low es. To overcome it, you need GG items in all slots.

"
superweaver wrote:
don't play this build;
don't play it.
don't play it.

Any showcase of wander build is not reliable, wander scales damage quite good at the cost of low es. To overcome it, you need GG items in all slots.

XDDDD my version is around 15-20 ex and can clear all content just fine.I'm currently on 8K ES so don't tell me about survival. Did you come from reddit? cause it sure seems like it. Go look at my "new" budget section before you lose your 4head.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 11, 2017, 4:11:27 AM
"
Katyperri wrote:
I'm struggling big time with Uber Lab. I cannot get past the second trial and the 1st trial isn't much easier.

I don't know, maybe it's because you're following an entirely different version of wander? lol

I was able to one shot all phases even with my crappy wand in the gear section, since ele wander scales well with aura's & works better with CoE than ur phys wander.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 11, 2017, 4:14:43 AM
"
N4Z wrote:
play around wit this on standard.
Clear speed /damage are fine ( with that many auras and it is LL ) but survivability is quite questionable.
With Disc, I can get around 4K ES which is nothing in compared to another ES build.
I can push ES bit more with the crystal belt and master craft on rings but I reckon 6K ES will be at max.

here is my gear
Spoiler

If you follow philo's LL pathfinder version you need to have very good ES gear & jewels to even get close to 6k. He runs empower 4's on a level 21 disc with max aura effectiveness, and is level 97 so he can get many ES nodes on the tree without sacrificing too much damage. Not to mention he runs legacy energy from within. I myself like to have some resists on jewels so I can maximize my dps/ES with deafening torment/opal rings.

I'm currently on 8k ES and with leech nodes on tree I don't have to rely on vinktars for ES/mana leech so I chose to go raider. If you want to follow philo's guide then I suggest you go CI before LL until you get GG gear.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 11, 2017, 4:19:55 AM

Just exalted T1 AS on my gloves .. gonna ex for a suffix now XDD lets hope it's not life regen

hang me
"
superweaver wrote:
don't play this build;
don't play it.
don't play it.

O_O pls tell me where ive claimed that my build cost less then 100ex???? U must be stupid or something, Nephalim is constantly comparing wands vs other MIRRORED WANDS so its obvious that if u want high high high dmg u need to invest, in this build there's no double dipping 1ex kill everything bullshit.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info