[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Would it be worth to run the legacy version of the shield?
Can you help me?how can i get the strength needed for Anger aura with the char i have currently? i saw Worst_Luck doesnt use str on gloves , crystal belt neither on jewels so how he gets it? chayula presence only gives like 16 max ..
How do you get enough resists? I had to sacrifice attack on rings - belt and I still lack a lot of res...
"
In_Darkness wrote:
How do you get enough resists? I had to sacrifice attack on rings - belt and I still lack a lot of res...

Can get a relic shield for more. Don't use thunderfist, go to sorc/fingerless and get accuracy and resist if you can. You need to upgrade your wand, and crit chance to spells doesnt do anything. You need normal critical strike chance.
Hi Im using the build and wonder what the biggest upgrade would be with a 600c budget.
Spoiler
GUYS i have a huge ideea..
WHY DO YOU WASTE SO MUCH ENERGY Shield Potential?:) for LIFE?

I do NOT get it? you add Written in Blood keystone 10 str, 8 % max life + 10 % ES and has 3 small nodes near with 4 % life + 5 % ES AND 1 INTELLIGENCE NODE to reach to it ,only to gain access to Influence + Ghost Reaver? you could just use 1 point ( from Crackling speed towards the jewel socket then right sid for ghost reaver + influence )
AND those 5 points you save like this, you add in Energy Shield nodes near FORESIGHT which gives you 30 % Energy Shield that means you gain 5 % MORE Energy Shield than previous setup and you loose the 10 strenght +10 int + LIFE % ( why do you need life since you only reserve with percentage auras,not blood magic cast from it yes?)

edit: the 1 point of + 10 intelligence is recovered on the new route,forgot that so you only loose 10 str and useless % LIFE nodes and gain 5 % more Energy Shield.
Last edited by thegamingkage on May 28, 2017, 9:26:58 AM
"
thegamingkage wrote:
GUYS i have a huge ideea..
WHY DO YOU WASTE SO MUCH ENERGY Shield Potential?:) for LIFE?

I do NOT get it? you add Written in Blood keystone 10 str, 8 % max life + 10 % ES and has 3 small nodes near with 4 % life + 5 % ES AND 1 INTELLIGENCE NODE to reach to it ,only to gain access to Influence + Ghost Reaver? you could just use 1 point ( from Crackling speed towards the jewel socket then right sid for ghost reaver + influence )
AND those 5 points you save like this, you add in Energy Shield nodes near FORESIGHT which gives you 30 % Energy Shield that means you gain 5 % MORE Energy Shield than previous setup and you loose the 10 strenght +10 int + LIFE % ( why do you need life since you only reserve with percentage auras,not blood magic cast from it yes?)

edit: the 1 point of + 10 intelligence is recovered on the new route,forgot that so you only loose 10 str and useless % LIFE nodes and gain 5 % more Energy Shield.

Well Presence of Chayula converts some of the life to es, so it's not totally useless, and maybe OP needed the Strength too?
"
horstgnuh wrote:
Hi Im using the build and wonder what the biggest upgrade would be with a 600c budget.
Spoiler

You could get a dying sun instead of an atziri's, a wise oak instead of a quartz flask, and for a small bit more budget, a +1 skill corruption on your shield if you're not starved for res. Also, are you sure that wand is better than a well-rolled piscator's?
"
horstgnuh wrote:
Spoiler

I'd go in this order:

You can multi-mod your wand and get attack speed.
Dying Sun
Upgrade your gloves to some good rares.
ES% on your ring (if you plan on keeping it)
New other ring

Can someone tell me how to craft this multimod Wand? I dont know how to start - what (rare/normal?)wand should I looking for for the start and what to do next.
Its actually impossible to buy a already crafted multimod good Wand so I have few Exalts and I'd like to craft my own Wand :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info