[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

How is your kinetic blast dps? Is it enough to one shot most mobs? I thought about switching to rare gloves, too cause of lacking es.
"
Kreatief wrote:
How is your kinetic blast dps? Is it enough to one shot most mobs? I thought about switching to rare gloves, too cause of lacking es.

His KB dps is likely twice as high as it needs to be in order to one shot T16 mobs.

The skill mechanics and the way the build scales damage, it is very easy to reach one shot threshold with KB dps numbers as modest as 60,000 in hideout.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Kreatief wrote:

I just rolled over some gems so DPS is dipping right now, but I lose about 8.5k dps on KD and gain about 500 on barrage with my rare gloves over Thunderfist.

At 50kdps KD most things one shot especially with HoI popping.
This thread is a clusterfuck with philophil thinking it's his.

Fun build nonetheless Worst_luck.
Last edited by bizzy100 on May 11, 2017, 8:01:23 AM
I've currently got all the gear suggested with all ES nodes taken, but I'm sitting at 5.3k ES. I don't know what I could improve other than maybe 1 energy from within.
Switched up to Choir and kept the stun avoidance enchant on my boots.

Most gems at 20/19.

Thunderfist DMG -
KB: 72k
Barrage: 74.5k

Rare Fingerless DMG -
KB: 61.5k
Barrage: 79.4k

Also picked up True Strike for more crit because no Skyforth.

All guardians down. Hydra/Mino deathless, Phoenix always gets me once because I suck. Chimera gets me once each smoke phase because he sucks.
Last edited by teslabear on May 13, 2017, 10:44:00 PM
"
teslabear wrote:
Switched up to Choir and kept the stun avoidance enchant on my boots.

Most gems at 20/19.

Thunderfist DMG -
KB: 72k
Barrage: 74.5k

Rare Fingerless DMG -
KB: 61.5k
Barrage: 79.4k

Also picked up True Strike for more crit because no Skyforth.

All guardians down. Hydra/Mino deathless, Phoenix always gets me once because I suck. Chimera gets me once each smoke phase because he sucks.

I'm gonna add u in game tmr and talk to you abt some stuff are those tooltip DPS with flask auras/ charges?
No flasks, just auras. Sure, add me. I'll see how I can help.
So hit a couple wands with alts-regals. Any worth multi-modding?

Last edited by teslabear on May 15, 2017, 6:52:42 PM
I follow the Bandits and the skill tree, but I only get 6 frenzy charge. (Way of the poacher 1 + tree 1 + bandit 1 + 3 original = 6 only)

How could you have 7 frenzy charge in the video.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info