[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Hey, was wondering how you guys would improve my character from where I stand now. I am currently raider, but pathfinder is an option. I am not sure about the wand cluster and if it's worth it or not.

My resis are 136/170/200. My ES is 6,5k. Hideout barrage dps is about 82k.

I am mostly thinking about my skill tree and aura setup. Currently I do HoI blood magic and HoT/Anger/PoE on mana. I could move out of wand cluster to get additional mana reserve node, get Heartseeker+jewewl and instead run PoE blood magic and HoT/Anger/Haste on mana, however I am not sure what would be the optimal way to move forward. Also idk if I should be cursing with ele weakness instead of AM?

Gear

Skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRCaANfA_EES8RUBR1FLAXJhjbGYoZ1xqPGyUdTx2DJJ0nqSoLKjgrCi0fL28wWzW5N4M7fDy-P3NB0EZxSVFJsUuuTLNQQlM1VvpXyVm8XIpd8l9qX3BfsGBDYlps520Zbj1vJ2-ecFJwu3Txd9d4-XqEft1_K3_Ggh6DCYNthMWJ04w2jbmPYI_6kyeVIJcGmmGaapu1oSKhL6JAoqOkwqbrpyusl60zr-u0DLjKvoC-ir7uwcXB88M6xKLFKMfKyUTKSsrT0B_QrdDQ037Xz9jV2RPZW9-Y6QLquuwY7g7veu-I7-vw1fT49lv22vk3-wn9bg==
Last edited by slickepinnen on Apr 19, 2017, 5:48:51 PM
i only have 56k max with pots and charges, i have all uniques but wand, belt and rings are not all rolled amazing but they fill most stats. Also im level 81 with most dmg nodes filled on skill tree now im just going for the ES nodes. I cant seem to find a way that is possible to hit 100k tooltip... please help.
Im not sure how to link items but i dont have Skyforths and i am running presence of chayula instead of choir
Last edited by Fragmentizer on Apr 19, 2017, 8:58:32 PM
"
Fragmentizer wrote:
i only have 56k max with pots and charges, i have all uniques but wand, belt and rings are not all rolled amazing but they fill most stats. Also im level 81 with most dmg nodes filled on skill tree now im just going for the ES nodes. I cant seem to find a way that is possible to hit 100k tooltip... please help.
Im not sure how to link items but i dont have Skyforths and i am running presence of chayula instead of choir

Hmmm u joined this game today n u already have all that or u just made a account to shit talk here so we can't see who u are ???
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
ey philo do you have any tips for my character? :)
How many times did you divine that wand...jeez. I know you aren't asking me but...I'm bored. You have better gear than me so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Get an enchant on your boots. Probably lightning damage and use a +1 corrupted prism...but a lvl 4 empower. He also uses blood rage with a lvl 4 enhance to give lots of attack speed
"
KooperT wrote:

Ended up fitting in 6 auras:
Wrath
Disc
Purity of Elements
Anger
Herald of Thunder
Haste

I noticed one of Philo's early builds was using a % Reduction to Herald of Ice Reserve on the helm, before getting +2 barrage I presume. I'm unlikely to ever afford a +2 barrage helm this league so may consider grabbing one of these reserve reduction helms, which are much cheaper, and see if I can squeeze in HoI somehow.

Not sure if % reduction to a big aura like Anger/Haste is better than reduction to HoI or something, will need to test/calculate.

I think it might actually theoretically be possible, with an aura reduction helm, to drop Haste and pick up BOTH HoI and Purity of Lightning and still have a workable mana pool.

I can confirm that you'll be able to drop Haste and run HoI+PoL instead, quite comfortably so. Sadly, in my case, my enchant is on Wrath which doesn't help at all - too much damage lost by swapping it out of Prism Guardian.

I did however try out the numbers with an Anger reduction enchant too, and dropping Haste for HoI+PoL decreased the effective dps. However, as always with complicated builds like this, these things depends on your exact setup.

If anyone is sitting on more input, feel free to correct me.
So I just started playing this build (I was an ED build all league before making the switch) and its a lot of fun. I'm trying to improve my damage as much as possible as I want to blow up bosses like I see in the videos. I have this wand that I bought pretty cheaply, is it ok for this build? I know it doesn't have spell power or the crit roll, but it has a decent amount of ele damage that helps. Is it worth it to save up and master craft the attack speed and crit?

But this is why i removed all the link from that build guide to my video because u won't ever reach that with it. If u want to faceroll any Boss in game like i do u will have to invest alot n also play pathfinder, mind that this thread is about the raider LL version not my pathfinder version, this is also why i asked that my version get removed because im working on a build guide/thread. So with it ill be able to explain why i don't recommend to anyone playing this build, unless u really know what ur doing otherwise the result might not be what u expect.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
slickepinnen wrote:
ey philo do you have any tips for my character? :)

There's many thing u can do.

Boots enchant/helm enchant
+1lvl shav
empower 4
Get a better wand with t1 crit
Get a legacy vinktar
Get a belt with more WED
Use opal base ring
LVL up
Get Better jewel

Be more specific if u want a specific answer XD
What type of tooltip DPS are you guys getting in hideout? With just auras/golem (no charges/flasks)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info