[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Spoonfeed meeee. How much max es % and flat es do you need to hit 7k? I'm struggling to get to 6k/7k let alone anything higher than that.

"
R00bRage wrote:
I don't get how you do manage to crack 8k ES either.. I've got similar gear as far as flat ES goes, and i took the 3 ES nodes in the shadow tree (nullification and the 2 on each side of it) and I hit only 7k ES tops..

Granted, my discipline is level 19 and not 20, and I didn't take the mana reservation nodes at scion, but that minute difference does not equate to a 1k difference.. I'm just lost haha

You answered your own question right there.

With this build you can get Level 28 Wrath and Discipline. You do realize level 19 and 28 are a big difference, right? (Technically yours is 21 in your shield. That's still SEVEN LEVELS lower)

Also, those mana reservation nodes generally all also have a node with Aura Effectiveness... which does make a big difference.

Also, 8% ES jewels are good (with 3 damage mods)

I had over 8K ES with Chayula/Rare Boots setup, something like 8300. Pretty easy to get it up to 8.5k.

Switching to Skyforth/Choir however dropped me down to 7100. Trades DPS for ES.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Apr 18, 2017, 9:57:05 AM
I'm thinking of a variation of this build, going pathfinder and coruscating elixer (for budget reasons but also survivability). Obviously softcore. Any reason this woulnd't work? I think ppf also gets more movement speed from flask to take care of not having a movement skill.
Last edited by thevdende on Apr 18, 2017, 12:01:33 PM
I must be blind, I'm trying to figure out how to get lvl 28 discipline and wrath, i see 3 levels from empower, 2 to auras from the shield, and 1 to gems from the corrupted version. Added to level 21 wrath and discipline that's 27. Please help me see what i'm missing.

Also how many frenzy charges are you guys getting, im stuck at 6. Thanks
+1 to all gems includes empower so a lvl 4 empower will become lvl 5 giving you +4. What is 24 + 4? I'll give you a hint. It's not 27.
I knew i was missing something, thanks makes sense now
Thx for your guide.
I am really enjoying the raider version, curently lv95.5 in legacy league.
Getting 40/40 challenges soon with it.

Few tips:
-Buy a legacy prism and divine it. It should be easier to cap resist. You ll keep +2 auras.
-If your struggling with 7k ES, switch thunderfirst for rare ES gloves with APS and accuracy.
-change a bit around shadow three and take arcane vision.
-wand crafting guide is great.
-map mods: ele reflect is too much flasks management, you cant do no leech mods. no regen is anoying also. Reroll map for those mods, rest is fine.
-helm enchants are nice but you ll be fine without it.
Last edited by Isenthards on Apr 19, 2017, 10:33:21 AM
How did people level this? I'm using abberath's hooves + added cold, added lightning, controlled destruction, conc effect. Its barely doing any damage
"
mherak1 wrote:
How did people level this? I'm using abberath's hooves + added cold, added lightning, controlled destruction, conc effect. Its barely doing any damage

I had the same problem with abberath's sold it after few lvls. Ppl seems just walk and kill stuff while i needed to do cricles near monster to even kill sth. Maybe im missing any item interactions here :d
"
"
mherak1 wrote:

I had the same problem with abberath's sold it after few lvls. Ppl seems just walk and kill stuff while i needed to do cricles near monster to even kill sth. Maybe im missing any item interactions here :d

I hated abberath's too. I tried them last league for something, and hated them. I leveled my wander as lightning arrow from 1-38, then as KB from 38 up. Silverbranch into Storm Cloud into dual Twyzels. Worked pretty well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info