[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

"
Rhanoss wrote:
Hey what do you think about the passive tree node Ash, Forst and Storm ?

Would it be worth it to invest 4 points for total of 40% elemental damage and 10% reduced ele reflect taken?

Could only drop jewel sockets i suppose for it ?

edit: My incentive for taking it would only be the reduced reflect dmg taken, though i dont know if it's worth it.

The reason we take jewel slots is coz they are so versatile, you could probably make up for that 40% damage increase with just 1 jewel. But some of them can cost quite a bit. Now if I was doing it on a very strict budget I would probably skip them otherwise I would not.

Besides the reduced reflect damage taken from that node is kinda low but you could try and let me know how it turns out.

Regarding reflected damage, I would like to say that if you have a decent ES pool, 9k+ and your vinktar is up it's very hard to die in fact almost impossible. You can cyclone on a reflect with your vinktar up. The only time I have killed myself with reflects is when my vinktar was down or I hit a reflect twice on low ES. One-shot deaths to them only occur when you play some crazy-modded map where even a normal hit from a monster can do massive damage.
Hi there! I've been trying some builds in order to find one that suits my playstile and finally I found this one. I'm lvl 60 right now and already have Cospri's and Voll's Protection. Could u advise me in which order should I progress regardind gear? Like Voll's Devo or Death's Door first, please?

Thank You for the build!!!

Edit: I have something around 90 chaos right now.
Last edited by kelsious on Apr 3, 2017, 5:02:00 PM
I'm a little underwhelmed by the single target damage. Merciless izaro at level 70 was about a mninute fight. Besides just leveling up, is there anything you can recommend? Character name is Trevor_TDC.
What do you think about using "The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask" instead of Basalt?

Or what flask do you think fit best.

What about the stun problem when you start using the CI?
"
Darksoils wrote:

i was just gonna ask the same. I'm lvl 85 and have been leveling with Eye of Chayula so far. I was gonna buy a Voll's Devotion then i realized it doesnt have anything for stuns. ¿How do we deal with this? ¿Is Kiara enough?

Last edited by landerperez87 on Apr 3, 2017, 7:41:44 PM
"
kelsious wrote:
Hi there! I've been trying some builds in order to find one that suits my playstile and finally I found this one. I'm lvl 60 right now and already have Cospri's and Voll's Protection. Could u advise me in which order should I progress regardind gear? Like Voll's Devo or Death's Door first, please?

Thank You for the build!!!

Edit: I have something around 90 chaos right now.

I have a section of my guide dedicated to it. Check gear progression in my guide.
"
tjohn86 wrote:
I'm a little underwhelmed by the single target damage. Merciless izaro at level 70 was about a mninute fight. Besides just leveling up, is there anything you can recommend? Character name is Trevor_TDC.

Jewels are the only way to increase damage once you get all the crit/charge nodes on tree. Besides jewels max levelled damage gems and discharge enchant helps a lot.
Last edited by vvamic on Apr 3, 2017, 8:46:30 PM
"
youjizz69 wrote:
What do you think about using "The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask" instead of Basalt?

Or what flask do you think fit best.

Other than Vinktar and diamond flask all other flasks are situational. Use whatever works best for you accordingly. Wise oak given that u tweak your resistance's it will only boost/reduce ele damage. It can't be used as a substitute for basalt/Rumi's if phys mitigation is what you are looking for.
Last edited by vvamic on Apr 3, 2017, 8:43:44 PM
"
landerperez87 wrote:
"
Darksoils wrote:

i was just gonna ask the same. I'm lvl 85 and have been leveling with Eye of Chayula so far. I was gonna buy a Voll's Devotion then i realized it doesnt have anything for stuns. ¿How do we deal with this? ¿Is Kiara enough?

Kiara is used to recover from stuns in case you happen to get so while shield charging. The main reason to use cyclone to proc discharge for single target is coz you are immune to stuns while using cyclone. I could use any skill like blade flurry to proc discharge but it won't help me with stuns.
If you have Kiara and use cyclone for single targets then you shouldn't worry about stuns, you can also get stun avoidance enchant on boots if you think stuns are a problem for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info