An Early Look at the New Water System

So glad were getting more shiny graphics instead of fixing performance issues, or anything else off the long todo list..

As for the guys saying different dev's do different things, of course. Instead of hiring a dev to work on current issues, they hired one to work on bling.
Eeek Barba Durkle, look at all this fancy water... Who cares? What about those of us that are running PoE on a potato, and "improvements" like this only mean a drop in FPS and an overall worse performance for a feature I wont even notice with my graphics on low, not to mention the 0.5% of the time anyone's even looking at the water
Once again, the rich get richer....
The word is PRIORITIES guys. Or should I say GGGuys..
Looks very cool!

Is content 2.5.2 still launching today? :)
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Quentz on Jan 20, 2017, 12:29:12 AM
So money from my 60 premium stash tabs going for things like this! VERY NICE GGG !!!!

Keep going great work, XB1 so awesome :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
i think some time game very lag, better if you have a option take down requiment system
Couldn't care less about the fucking water. It's just water and doesn't have a damn thing to do with the game. Stop using resources on bullshit that doesn't fucking matter.
That's so uninteresting, it might be the least news worthy post of 2016 and 2017 already.
Alongside with posting patchnotes before the patch is ready and an announcement about xbox that also doesn't affect anyone here ... wow, what a bad start in poe news 2017.

the breach stats on jan 11 where nice, thou!
Last edited by PopeJo on Jan 20, 2017, 1:21:50 AM
In 3.0 we will not play because we are going to die in the lags
So no updates to the graphics of the characters as of yet? Or bug fixing where you can stand with your hand in the wall? If you are too close to the wall you can stand there with your body inside it. Can you fix any of that first? Thank you
Looks really great. Does change of water effect affect the fishing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info