Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

An Early Look at the New Water System

The beach looks much better. Maybe you could add a dynamic wet sand strip?
We now need a map of nothing but tiny, tiny islands with lots of water crossing and waves.
"
mort999 wrote:
Witcher 3 works smoothly 45FPS+.
POE Game already works slow on my rx470.

Lot of people complaining about graphic performance.

GGG:
- how to fix this situation?
- yeah, let's add cool eye-candy water

That's because it is a DX9 game (still looking like DX7). Try running an emulated n64-ps2 game on a modern platform. performance just crashes. Same thing, really.
sigh, i wish there was less focus on visual orgasms and more on a few QOL items like ...guilds...
will we be able to turn this pointless graphic off?
meh, 95% of maps dont have any water close, this game need rain, snow and wind effects .-.
"
Gryzorrr wrote:
Another direct x11 improvement when 90% of players cannot play in direct x11, game engine sucks and servers suck too. In link with what has been done for XboX, which is useless for current players and another source of complexity at development level.

Game is unplayable in p6, too much effects at the same time, whatever is the connexion or the material.

Can you think about de-activating other players effects for example ? Some transparency options may be ?

Sorry guys, i like what u did all along these years but at the moment the game is taking the wrong path ... of exile

90% of all player cant play dx11? i thought it would be 99% because dx11 is total new thing. oh wait dx11 is already outdated and most new games (soon all games) comes with dx12 support.

for me poe runs with ~260fps (dx11 2560x1440). cant be better. maybe its time to update ur toaster
where is the line to throw all the money at you for this newest improvement? :D
water looks awesome, yet your beaches still have that rectangular shaped edges that look quite frankly, like shit.

where in the world have you seen those shapes on the beaches??? NZ maybe? doubt it...

Last edited by sluz on Jan 23, 2017, 2:43:33 AM
very beautiful :)
IGN: Megawipe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info