An Early Look at the New Water System

we dont need water, dont need textures. We need FPS & LAGs & SPIKES improvement
Looks really good!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
The question is ... can i make POE look more like RuneScape? sorry i have a shjt laptop so i want super low graphic xD
Alex already deserves a raise.

This POC is leagues ahead of what you've got now. Great job.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 19, 2017, 9:37:27 PM
Water looks nice but GGG's priorities are pretty strange.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
now if we can get a fully in game trading system. zzzzzz
rawrawr
Speed meta doesnt look at water. No one can run the high graphics required anyway. Fuck outta here with these lame ass updates.
"
ZedCreek wrote:

GGG is making some progress on that, as you can see they are improving the lag and FPS drops, they are already adding more useless content that will saturate the bottle neck the game already has when going to town or partying with people that have like 20000000000 MTX and you cant turn them off because you don't have an option menu where you can change those values and every time you just go to town or someone else hideout to buy/trade something and that person is a MTX fan with a shitty hideout full of MTX you just get disconnected and cant play the damn game. In two or three more expansions GGG will master the art of making lag and FPS drop and then they will be able to make more money (sarcasm here) when people stop playing the game because you will need a better computer to play POE than the computer you need to play next gen games. I'm gonna be one of those that probably will stop playing POE soon for those reasons, even if I'm one of those who buy MTX most of the time I have to turn them off because I cant play with friends or go to town because the game just freeze every 30 seconds. Im just saying, the people at GGG are pretty smart, thats for sure, dont know how they havent been able to fix many common problems the game have when they have more information about how the game work than me and I have found by myself like 20 ways to improve things, things like the unnecessary huge amount of text the game is constantly downloading from the chat channel that you are not subscribed but the game still download all the messages from the global channel and trade channel, also they could fix the instance crashes if they just verify things before destroying the instance or if they took extra steps to backup instances and recover from crashes in some cases. Hope someone from GGG read this post but probably it will just be deleted or they will just ignore it. Have a good day and thanks for the time you spent reading this post.
Last edited by Zero_Cool9407 on Jan 19, 2017, 9:41:51 PM
"
TSNomad wrote:
Speed meta doesnt look at water. No one can run the high graphics required anyway. Fuck outta here with these lame ass updates.

I run max gfx on a 4k screen. No problem what so ever.

Water looks gorgeous. Nice work from the gfx department, and let's hope the other coders can work out the lag spikes... if those are a major concern to people.
"
Zero_Cool9407 wrote:
"
ZedCreek wrote:

GGG is making some progress on that, as you can see they are improving the lag and FPS drops, they are already adding more useless content that will saturate the bottle neck the game already has when going to town or partying with people that have like 20000000000 MTX and you cant turn them off because you don't have an option menu where you can change those values and every time you just go to town or someone else hideout to buy/trade something and that person is a MTX fan with a shitty hideout full of MTX you just get disconnected and cant play the damn game. In two or three more expansions GGG will master the art of making lag and FPS drop and then they will be able to make more money (sarcasm here) when people stop playing the game because you will need a better computer to play POE than the computer you need to play next gen games. I'm gonna be one of those that probably will stop playing POE soon for those reasons, even if I'm one of those who buy MTX most of the time I have to turn them off because I cant play with friends or go to town because the game just freeze every 30 seconds. Im just saying, the people at GGG are pretty smart, thats for sure, dont know how they havent been able to fix many common problems the game have when they have more information about how the game work than me and I have found by myself like 20 ways to improve things, things like the unnecessary huge amount of text the game is constantly downloading from the chat channel that you are not subscribed but the game still download all the messages from the global channel and trade channel, also they could fix the instance crashes if they just verify things before destroying the instance or if they took extra steps to backup instances and recover from crashes in some cases. Hope someone from GGG read this post but probably it will just be deleted or they will just ignore it. Have a good day and thanks for the time you spent reading this post.

A Keyboard has an ENTER Button that you could use to seperate your sentences, besides that, i agree with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info