[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

How this go in 3 00?
"
CedricDur wrote:
I wonder if there is another skill we could work into the spec. It is common for some specs to have an AoE spec for map clearing and another for boss killing. The totems do a wonderful job of killing bosses (really great job, I felt the most safe with this build) but lose out in map clearing what with the 'slow' totem activation and then the comparatively small radius.

It's all about balance. First of all I'd recommend using steel rings for map clearing to have the totems activate faster.

Then again, if you find the clearing a bit too slow, you could always go with the stun mace and sunder for clearing and stun maybe up to t15 bosses. Maybe won't work in 3.0 as their life will increase and my totem build probably would be needed.

As of now, since we use totems for maximal damage output and being safe, we can't have an alternative clear setup.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
How this go in 3 00?

Haven't tried it yet, but there are a couple of changes that affect us currently:

*In 3.0 alternative 6l armours to belly of the beast, that are cheaper will be able to get higher life.

*Lion's roar has had its more damage multiplyer reduced from max 35% to 25%, which makes us do 7.4% less damage per hit.

*In 3.0, shock is nerfed by a lot. Lightning trap will only make the monsters take 20% increased damage instead of 50% as it was before.

*In 3.0, maim is an alternative to melee physical damage on full life, as it will do roughly the same damage, but also slow down the monsters, making clearing and boss fights even easier. Also it is not effected by the state of your life.

*However, the new support ruthless gives 113% more damage every third hit, plus it gives your stun duration a multiplier of 2.29, from a max of 2.1 seconds with double stun (every second stun) from quiver (if I remember it correctly) to 4.8 seconds.
- This means that every sixth hit will produce a 4.8 second stun. The two totems hit 4 times per second
together, meaning every 1.5 second you will get a stun lasting 5 secs.

The stuns in 3.0 might very well be the most powerful this far, maybe even making the perma-stuns of all guardians possible, without support. What I've heard reported, this was only possible on chimera before. The max hit damage should even be a bit higher, even after the flask and shock nerf. Interesting times!

Do you think this is achievable with a Slayer instead of a Berserker or is the 40% more damage essential?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Ok folks. This works VERY well still. The only thing i changed was the main skill links. Now I am doing

Warchief + faster attack + incr aoe or conc effect + stun + ruthless + maim. I just perma stunned t15 boss like a joke, i dont even have the flasks i need yet...

"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
How this go in 3 00?

Haven't tried it yet, but there are a couple of changes that affect us currently:

*In 3.0 alternative 6l armours to belly of the beast, that are cheaper will be able to get higher life.

*Lion's roar has had its more damage multiplyer reduced from max 35% to 25%, which makes us do 7.4% less damage per hit.

*In 3.0, shock is nerfed by a lot. Lightning trap will only make the monsters take 20% increased damage instead of 50% as it was before.

*In 3.0, maim is an alternative to melee physical damage on full life, as it will do roughly the same damage, but also slow down the monsters, making clearing and boss fights even easier. Also it is not effected by the state of your life.

*However, the new support ruthless gives 113% more damage every third hit, plus it gives your stun duration a multiplier of 2.29, from a max of 2.1 seconds with double stun (every second stun) from quiver (if I remember it correctly) to 4.8 seconds.
- This means that every sixth hit will produce a 4.8 second stun. The two totems hit 4 times per second
together, meaning every 1.5 second you will get a stun lasting 5 secs.

The stuns in 3.0 might very well be the most powerful this far, maybe even making the perma-stuns of all guardians possible, without support. What I've heard reported, this was only possible on chimera before. The max hit damage should even be a bit higher, even after the flask and shock nerf. Interesting times!

I want to ask you what is the new armor you are referring to?
I'm currently doing this build in harbringer softcore with okish gear and a 5link on lvl 72.Fully buffed having up to 130k damage stunlocking almost every boss/unique monster except Kitava.(Haven't ttied Atziri and didn't go further than T9 on maps)
"
UWutM8 wrote:
I'm currently doing this build in harbringer softcore with okish gear and a 5link on lvl 72.Fully buffed having up to 130k damage stunlocking almost every boss/unique monster except Kitava.(Haven't ttied Atziri and didn't go further than T9 on maps)

Holy shit that's a lot of damage. You will have no problem stunlocking t15+
You can't stun kitava cause he's unwavering
"
UWutM8 wrote:

double post
Last edited by bluezone on Aug 10, 2017, 8:17:51 PM
"
bluezone wrote:

I want to ask you what is the new armor you are referring to?

I was reffering to that rare armours now can have hybrid life mods, pushing the life upwards. Before you could only get around 125 with essence of greed + str mod, but now there is also a hybrid mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info