[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

"
AgentChunk wrote:
What bosses should I be able to stun without an aura bot? Also I'm having trouble fighting xoph because the ring of fire he spawns around himself melts my totems. How should I deal with that?

Like all bosses up to T15 can be permastun without aura support. Guardians can be random stunned, but will not be permastunned without aura support.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
majordome wrote:
Which master should I take ?

All masters? It is only lvl restricted and has nothing to do with the build.
"
Is the champion ascendancy from duellist also a good choice?

Nope. It gives less damage than berserker and doesn't have the instant healing effect from warcries.
I made this build, lvl 91 right now (you can see it in my profile, "marciaana") and i can perma stun the chimera alone, but is not easy the time when u have to kill minions and when you have to search for him. I did the fenix and minotaur alone, but stun doesn't work, need the support for them. I have more damage than you with a facebreaker of 957% and still need the damage enchant in my helmet. good build but is not easy alone, I need a support friend :(. wanna know if is possible to do this build but with

i hope you planned this build for the patch 3.0 with the new support gem!!

ty for the build
u can do uber atziri with this build?
Hello! I have a question for you:

1) Can this build stun uber Atziri + vaals and trio? Solo or with support? Is it possible to stun the atziri clones? For stunnig uber atziri need taste of hate, or i can use just lion+atziri flask?

2) Give me please build for the support

ty
"
MCDanielHdz wrote:
u can do uber atziri with this build?

Haven't tried.
"
Hello! I have a question for you:

1) Can this build stun uber Atziri + vaals and trio? Solo or with support? Is it possible to stun the atziri clones? For stunnig uber atziri need taste of hate, or i can use just lion+atziri flask?

2) Give me please build for the support

ty

1. Yes u stun the atziri clones and such, but the damage is so high that they are down in like 2 hits with the totems anyways (1 second). Aura support is not needed to stun those.

Haven't tried uber atziri, but I don't see why the clones wouldn't be stunned there either. However, stunning those won't help u too much as most totembuilds take them down with ease anyways, with pure damage. It's more about knowing the mechanics of the fight and having a solid tactics.

2. The support build is mentioned in the beginning of the stun it all guardians and shaper guide.
Perhaps we can wear two of those maces? :)
I wonder if there is another skill we could work into the spec. It is common for some specs to have an AoE spec for map clearing and another for boss killing. The totems do a wonderful job of killing bosses (really great job, I felt the most safe with this build) but lose out in map clearing what with the 'slow' totem activation and then the comparatively small radius.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info