[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

okey and is there any reason why immortal call is exactly at lvl 7 ? ;-)
"
Blackdedi wrote:
okey and is there any reason why immortal call is exactly at lvl 7 ? ;-)

Not really. Optimal would probably be to have higher lvl on the CWDT setup with immortal call so it doesn't activate till you actually need it. I probably just had a ready setup in that level :)
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
can you post a full duration shaper gameplay video of this build? i'm very interested in seeing it.
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
hi i use stun build but with melee char not as good as totem cause lvl t10+ hit like a truck !

warlord mark with 10% to be stunned are better than Vunerabilty with 29% inc phys damage ?

Thx for fun build / video continue plz :)
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
can you post a full duration shaper gameplay video of this build? i'm very interested in seeing it.

We're working on releasing the footage from the guardians and shaper with commentary and guide. For some reason my recording ran out of hard drive for the last phase of the fight, luckily the aura support was recording, so we will get it out there.

Our primary deeper evaluation of the footage shows that the longest stun lock was about 10 secs. We will give an analysis why we don't get longer stuns in that perticular fight and suggestions on how to make the stunslocks more reliable and longer, possible lasting the entire phases. Our objective is to release the video as soon as we can, but we got loads of editing and voice recording to do till we get there ;)
Last edited by ChrispieD on Jan 31, 2017, 2:10:17 PM
"
Styrkor wrote:
hi i use stun build but with melee char not as good as totem cause lvl t10+ hit like a truck !

warlord mark with 10% to be stunned are better than Vunerabilty with 29% inc phys damage ?

Thx for fun build / video continue plz :)

Yeah, totems are more safe.

On the targets where we are on the border to be able to stun the targets, warlord's mark will help the most. It will give us a flat 4.4% additional chance to stun.

So if we would have 16% chance to stun, it would take us up to 20.4%, which is equalent to 28% more damage when it comes to stunning.

If comparing to vulnerability, it will on bosses give us 13% more physical damage, which is less than half in the case where it really matters. Also it will not effect any of the elemental damage or chaos damage we make, which makes up more than 2/3s of our damage with support. So it will only give us equal to 1/3 of 13% which is 4% more damage. 4% damage increase of 16% chance to stun, would mean 16% stun chance goes up to 16.68%, which is useless.
Hello! I'm sure I'm missing something but i was wondering why you don't go Chieftain? Seems like more totem buffs, etc. Is it just because we can get the 40% more damage node? I see how the healing from the warcry can be good but I figure the built in taunt and other nice QoL aspects of Chieftain would be beneficial? Like I said I'm sure I am missing something.

Thanks again for the awesome build!
"
viper9494 wrote:
Hello! I'm sure I'm missing something but i was wondering why you don't go Chieftain?

Stun depends on damage and a few % increased damage in the Chieftain ascendancy is nothing compared to the whopping 40% more damage from Aspect of Carnage.

AW Chieftain is a viable choice but you will not be able to stun late game map bosses which is the goal of this build.
Ah good to know! You are a wealth of information sir thanks!
This build can stun Izaro?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info