[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

Thought I'd add this suggestion:

I like this build but MAN is it squishy to big physical hits from things like porcupine explosions and drop bears ... so do what I did, drop one of the 5% life nodes and take Mind over Matter (you're right by it anyway). That has been MUCH better now ... that 'big hit' that would kill me before is now survivable. I'm finding the build much safer now. Just my opinion/suggestion.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Extraktor wrote:

the most important defence-mechanic is: have a totem in front of you any time!

You got it 100% right :D

This sentence is the answer to maybe 98% of all the survivability questions. To not die, place a totem in front of you every screen.

The other statements are correct as well :)

I am glad that you find the build fun and thank you for sharing your setup, it will be inspiring!

i must thank you for the great build idea! :)
"
jbd007 wrote:

I like this build but MAN is it squishy to big physical hits from things like porcupine explosions and drop bears ... so do what I did, drop one of the 5% life nodes and take Mind over Matter (you're right by it anyway). That has been MUCH better now ... that 'big hit' that would kill me before is now survivable. I'm finding the build much safer now. Just my opinion/suggestion.

hmm, in general a great idea... but then you need a greater mana-pool i think. in my build i have 161 unreserved, thats way to less... how you solved this problem?
"
Extraktor wrote:
"
jbd007 wrote:

hmm, in general a great idea... but then you need a greater mana-pool i think. in my build i have 161 unreserved, thats way to less... how you solved this problem?

Honestly the mana regen is plenty fast in most cases, but I do have a hybrid flask that I can pop if the mana has dropped too much. Haven't needed it so far though.
"
jbd007 wrote:

Honestly the mana regen is plenty fast in most cases, but I do have a hybrid flask that I can pop if the mana has dropped too much. Haven't needed it so far though.

Going MOM is very risky. If mana runs out, we can't cast enduring cry, which is our best healing ability. We lose 1500 life instantly and the 800 life regenerated over 2 seconds from the skill in situations where we need it to activate right away.

If mana pool would be like 300, it would mean that it would only protect your life for 300 hit points, which isn't too useful. I don't recommend this solution for these reasons, although the idea of utilizing that the warcry also gives us back 25% of our mana pool in theory would have been nice.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Feb 13, 2017, 4:17:32 AM
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
jbd007 wrote:

Going MOM is very risky. If mana runs out, we can't cast enduring cry, which is our best healing ability. We lose 1500 life instantly and the 800 life regenerated over 2 seconds from the skill in situations where we need it to activate right away.

If mana pool would be like 300, it would mean that it would only protect your life for 300 hit points, which isn't too useful. I don't recommend this solution for these reasons, although the idea of utilizing that the warcry also gives us back 25% of our mana pool in theory would have been nice.

May be some help in form of corrupted ring / Jewel that gives some mana back on danage will correct this situation. I've planned to test it with yours AFK build - but leaved it as whole and changed to ES/howa.
I know someone had asked before, however it didn't look like there was a reply, but I was just wondering what the gem setup in the body armor would look like if it was only a 5L?

Thanks! Really enjoying the build so far :D
"
S0ckbaby wrote:
I know someone had asked before, however it didn't look like there was a reply, but I was just wondering what the gem setup in the body armor would look like if it was only a 5L?

Thanks! Really enjoying the build so far :D

Hi!

The 5L gems would be Warchief totem+melee phys+faster attacks+increased aoe/conc. effect+stun.
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
can you post a full duration shaper gameplay video of this build? i'm very interested in seeing it.

Now it's out.
Hey guys, I did ancestral warchief chieftan for last 2 leagues and loved it. For next league a buddy and I are going to try this with him as necro support for us to rush chimera early league for the claw monies xD

My first question: in terms of that goal what would be fastest use of time and currency? Obviously facebreaker first, then abyssus and lion's roar / atziri flask? will that be enough to stun t15 at least? and will i be able to use tabula initially or a 5 link chest, or will it simply not work even up to t15 without 6l and steel rings? Appreciate the insight.

Also P.S. any way we can test that the build still works properly before the new league? I'm worried GGG will stealth nerf it :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info