[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
Diddler wrote:

Getting one shot by lvl 78 map bosses.

5239 hp. Overcapped resi.

No way in hell I can do shaper etc with this. Not sure if 10 more levels will make bosses unable to one shot me. Any ideas?

I have 5400 hp, capped resists, so almost same.. did up to t15 maps without much problem. You CANNOT facetank bosses ofc, as you will need instant lifeleech for that. This takes some getting used to, just try to keep your AW up (Does most of dmg in boss fights), dodge their hits and attack a bit with lacerate to get your life leech up. You shouldn't be getting oneshot, although I had it too. Then oneshot means -> You run into boss, don't take care, and tank multiple hits = dead. But I think that's with a lot of builds in endgame tbh..
I finally 6-linked my sword, so happy :D

i just switched to

6.5k hp with devoto & carnage heart. 6.8 with sarkonja but no lacerate enchant, still farming it

berserking nodes make a huge difference feels like 30% faster

+1 curse low roll carnage hearts on poe.trade for 5ex seems like it's too much considering the chances of corrupting it into +1 curse is like 1/100 for amulets (1/4 * 24 amulet corruptions)
"
gimmeitam wrote:
i just switched to

Oh boi, forgot this one existed. Does it fit well ? Tried it with Cospri double curse effect ?
I think i'm going to invest in a legacy voidheart, pretty usefull for a poison lover like me.
i think it's better than cospri i like all this hp. my profiles public
looking for a way to spec into crit now
Last edited by gimmeitam on Apr 11, 2017, 12:47:49 AM
I have just a simple question.I got to lvl 44 and just went into cruel but how to do the labyrinth on normal its so hard T_T When I last played this the labyrinth wasnt in the game please give some tips thanks :)
"
MiroPichaBG wrote:
I have just a simple question.I got to lvl 44 and just went into cruel but how to do the labyrinth on normal its so hard T_T When I last played this the labyrinth wasnt in the game please give some tips thanks :)

Which part are you struggling with? If it is traps, it comes down to just taking your time and paying attention, don't treat them lightly because they can kill you quickly. Leap Slam in particular is your best friend for the labyrinth as it will allow you to skip a whole bunch of scary positions (you can also do things like jump over sawblades).
Last edited by Wallach on Apr 11, 2017, 5:33:14 PM
finally, what is the best choice for shaper/guardins: lacerate, fs, sunder or claeve?
"
slowhands wrote:
finally, what is the best choice for shaper/guardins: lacerate, fs, sunder or claeve?

You can't use sunder with Starforge, so either cleave or lacerate depending on your preference, I don't think there's much DPS difference.
Did someone tryed the build with a Atziri's Disfavour Vaal Axe ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info