[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
Jaapstam wrote:
"
nike2000 wrote:
I have a questions for vets..... currently i'm at level 75 5k hp 42% physical reduction and resist capped. However, when I map T12 13 monsters hit me really hard! sometime die instantly before I leap in and leech...... hmmmm not sure why....

Can't see your char but lvl 75 is really low for t12-13, so get some levels first. Secondly, don't leap in at t12-13 maps, becuase life leech is not instant. So if you leap in and all monsters instantly hit you, you die. Also I like the granite roar flask as a 'oh fuck' button vs big groups cause it knocks them back and gives you some breathing room.

Thanks man.... is my profile set to private? My gears are pretty much standard. Since monsters in T7 8 9 die fast, so I assumed I could jump to higher tiers :)) lolz

Last edited by nike2000 on Apr 6, 2017, 5:16:49 PM
i died 3times trying to kill shaper :C . maybe cause im suck, its just hard
Hey this build is fantastic. I just started playing PoE this month and am really enjoying it. That being said, I feel like my damage (and maybe LL speed?) is a little light vs Guardians/Shaper compared to that of the author in his showcase vids. Could someone perhaps take a look at my profile and tell me if I maybe missed something obvious?

I've done Shaper 5 times so far and have gotten to the final phase only twice. My mechanics are pretty sloppy still, but I feel like my dmg is slow on the big openings even when I pop everything (flasks/trap). I keep ending up on a platform with no footholds before I can push him to the next phase.

Thanks so much!
Love lacerate
Last edited by hyyyben on Apr 6, 2017, 10:37:48 PM
Thanks a lot for the build guide. First time I've ever played such a high dps build and I'm really enjoying it.

I've been using Lacerate and am having no issues so far with any content at level 91 but I see you and several other users are using Cleave with overwhelming odds and a different setup. Could you go over the pros and cons of cleave vs lacerate?

Pro Cleave
Free Fortify (7 Link) and AoE with Threshold Jewel
smoother and faster Animations
Overall more Damage with AoE

Cons Cleave
Looks meh

Pro Lacerate
More singletarget Damage (Both strikes)
Looks better

Cons
No Threshold Jewel
Slower Animations
Targeting is sometimes Strange

Somehow like this?
"
bpage587 wrote:
Hey this build is fantastic. I just started playing PoE this month and am really enjoying it. That being said, I feel like my damage (and maybe LL speed?) is a little light vs Guardians/Shaper compared to that of the author in his showcase vids. Could someone perhaps take a look at my profile and tell me if I maybe missed something obvious?

I've done Shaper 5 times so far and have gotten to the final phase only twice. My mechanics are pretty sloppy still, but I feel like my dmg is slow on the big openings even when I pop everything (flasks/trap). I keep ending up on a platform with no footholds before I can push him to the next phase.

Thanks so much!

One thing stands out to me: You took regen on the way to Combat Stamina instead of taking the increased AoE and 20% increased area dmg node. That's a pretty important node because area dmg double dips the phys atk and the poison dmg that comes from it.

When you drop those 3 and take Amplify (by Retribution in Templar area), you can also get another jewel slot with one more level and add more life/damage there.
When linking to flicker strike I advise you to use poacher's mark in place of temporal chains or vulnerability, help with mana sustain and get more frenzy charges
Any particular reason this build doesn't go into Rampart? It's right along the build path anyways, and since Fortify is always up, it seems like a good amount of damage and defense.
"
Fr0z3nsun wrote:
Any particular reason this build doesn't go into Rampart? It's right along the build path anyways, and since Fortify is always up, it seems like a good amount of damage and defense.

I have the same question too, but it seems like the key note Rampart isn't that good to increase Fortify def ( google about this key note and many people have the same idea)

Also, has anyone though about dropping the 18% attack speed and 20% effect curse circles and replacing by Bloodletting and Blade Cunning? As a casual player , I don't do in-deep analysis :)).... but jut my opinion?!
I think 44% physical dmg +8%att speed should be stronger than 18% att speed,and Bloodletting circle seems too dope guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info