[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

Hi, this build looks awesome but I have some questions (I'm pretty new). I am looking for something to clear guardians, shaper and uber atziri, as my current char can't pull it off, what version of this is most viable for that?

Cleave or lacerate?
Cospri or something else?
Is sin's rebirth necesarry?

How would this compare to Norse EQ build?

Much love :)
Spoiler
am i ready to go shaper? tell me guys what else i should change? should i get voidheart and retch?
Hey Guys just a small update:

- it seems that bloodrage is now working with melee damage on full life
- i dont know why and when it was overworked but it works (need more testing but dps window shows it works)
- got 103k dps in ho with mdofl 75k without when i turn blood rage on i got 111k - confusing
- IF its true and mdofl works with bloodrage and slayer cleave is far superior to lacerate due to the treshhold jewel we got

Therefore we got a 8 link running with only more multipliers plus bloodrage frenzies

Fully buffed im around 400k dps without poison/damage while leeching/damage while bleeding/curses/bleed taken in

current gear:
Spoiler

This build is so fun if there werent the occasional oneshots because of red bubble build without vaal pact it was a top tier build

regards
if i can only 5 link my starforge how should i link it ?
hello there!

this BD i have been reprinted to China Forum

link : https://poe.game.qq.com/forum/view-thread/13332

I have indicated the source and your IGN

If you have an objection , just massage me ;D

thanks for your sharing and have a good day !
Hi, I got a quick question if anyone has any insight. What is more of a priority; The Retch, or +1 Atziri's Step?

It seems impossible to use both and cap resistances as well. Right now I'm using The Retch, and it seems pretty awesome. I think the only reason it's not included in the guide itself is because it's Talisman League exclusive, and the guide was mostly 2.5.

But could +1 boots be better than The Retch?
"
poepoe091 wrote:
Hi, I got a quick question if anyone has any insight. What is more of a priority; The Retch, or +1 Atziri's Step?

It seems impossible to use both and cap resistances as well. Right now I'm using The Retch, and it seems pretty awesome. I think the only reason it's not included in the guide itself is because it's Talisman League exclusive, and the guide was mostly 2.5.

But could +1 boots be better than The Retch?

+1 boots are way better than The Retch. It was available in Breach league as well, I just never felt compelled to get it. It's not a very impressive item on its own, but if you combo it with some powerful flasks like Sin's Rebirth I can see the merit, sure. Either way, +1 boots are better and either way shouldn't be that expensive. You can also try getting +1 Haemophilias and use rare boots instead.
"
1sland wrote:
hello there!

this BD i have been reprinted to China Forum

link : https://poe.game.qq.com/forum/view-thread/13332

I have indicated the source and your IGN

If you have an objection , just massage me ;D

thanks for your sharing and have a good day !

I'm honored! Thank you for letting me know :D
"
hyiistar wrote:
if i can only 5 link my starforge how should i link it ?

Everything regarding gem links is covered in the guide, dude.
"
Hi, this build looks awesome but I have some questions (I'm pretty new). I am looking for something to clear guardians, shaper and uber atziri, as my current char can't pull it off, what version of this is most viable for that?

Cleave or lacerate?
Cospri or something else?
Is sin's rebirth necesarry?

How would this compare to Norse EQ build?

Much love :)

1. Go with whatever skill you like using more. Cleave and lacerate uses the same links and the same tree, so you can switch between them as you prefer, pretty much. I haven't tried the new Cleave myself.

2. Cospri's Will is just an easy way to get +1 curse and poison. You can do whatever else you want if you think it will be more effective. A +1 curse carnage heart with voidheart would give you a very similar end result but it will cost you so much more. If you want to skip blasphemies for a more defensive aura setup you can go with an Astral Plate or the Perfect Form and use Grace/AA/Haste/Purities, but if you do that your damage will be lacking until you get Sin's Rebirth and the Retch, because the upgraded Vuln blasphemy is actually a huge dps boost.

If I had a limitless budget, I would go with a really nice Astral Plate, a +1 curse amulet and legacy voidheart, but Cospri's is just a much more reasonably priced alternative.

3. I don't think it is, but it does make adds a lot easier on shaper.

4. Norse's build is more tanky but has a bit less damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info