[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
stRedZ wrote:
short question! is there any differenc if i have the Lacerate set up on the chest or in the weapon ? thx

This is covered in the guide. If you have one 6-link and one 5-link, having the 6-link on your body armour is slightly better because it allows you to weapon swap to stop Blood Rage's degen at any time.
"
magnum555 wrote:
So I followed your build but i made few(quite lot) changes in it. So far 88lvl i killed every guardian deathless just 15min ago killed shaper(2deaths, 1 from slam and 1 because zana died. I forgot to take vaal lightning trap and stupid flicker/discharge adds just got her)

I changed cospri for The Perfect form. Right now im about 18k armor and 45% spell dodge all the time without flask. Im still missing rebirth sin's flask. Also helmet enchant would provide some dps and for sure better Skyforge roll and better gloves for sure. This es base is just meh.
I dont use blasphemy curse setup. Just witchfire brew is enough. It lasts 10s with the retch.
Im planning to get legacy voidheart(but its 10ex ouch, not for my budget right now). It will increase dps a lot with better posion stacking i think.
Since most of my items are uniques i stacked most resists through jewels.
As auras i use purity of elements, grace(or haste when i dont need armor) and Free arctic armor due to The Perfect Form.

Im also think about using melee phys at full life instead of fortify on shaper fights. Blood rage seems pretty useless on these fight. And in shaper fight you are on full hp 99% of time you attack. Also More dmg = stronger poison.

On map(full buffed from ascendecy) with totem, frenzy charges, atziri flask, lions roar and conc effect i have about 115k tooltip dps. It will be way better with rebirth's sins and better starforge.

What do you think about this?

I like some of your ideas but your current setup is not good. You are not even close to ele weakness capped on resists, even with taking resists in passive tree and using purity of elements. I think carnage heart and/or atziri's step are not worth using over good rares with that setup. You need more rares for more resists and you need to exchange your coral ring for a resist base like two-stone.

You can try using melee phys on full for shaper but I would never do it myself. Blood rage gives you IAS, which means lacerate locks you in place for a shorter amount of time, meaning you have more time to react for dodges. You would also lose your permafortify, which on Shaper can easily mean the difference between getting oneshotted and surviving a hit.
Hello my dear OP.

I am very new to the game, just trying to get my through these confusing maps and bosses.
I loved your build and want to try it but I will probably won't have much time before the league ends.

Sooo... I was curious how could we adjust my character to put out more dps My profile and characters should be public.
I'd love your feedback when you have the time.

Thanks!
Hey Guys,

after heavy testing of different 2hand setups (Mathil IC,EQ, Lacerate, Cyclone, Cleave) i would like to share my point of view.

The build OP has posted is (for an red bubble build) pretty tanky and got (when build right) top notch DPS for end game.

i modified some things if ur interested:
Spoiler

After enough testing time for me cleave is in current state totally op and >> lacerate. In OPs Setup u get one free gem slot through the new treshold gem (which gives massive amounts of aoe and clearspeed plus fortify). The free gemslot is sadly not for rapid decay but one can play around gems like added chaos, void manipulation, blind, even culling or innervate (good for mappping) are options.

Things to do:

- colouring of the haemophilia (which are really really really good and underrated imo)
- 6linking cospris - eventually poison to the free gem slot and using the new cherubim or perfect form which look also pretty nice. Or taking atziri axe with the 3 curse setup of the other eq post.
- NEED lvl 21/20 cleave for extra aoe :-)

so far so good, thx for this build

regards
Last edited by okta1234 on Mar 21, 2017, 9:35:32 AM
"
I like some of your ideas but your current setup is not good. You are not even close to ele weakness capped on resists, even with taking resists in passive tree and using purity of elements. I think carnage heart and/or atziri's step are not worth using over good rares with that setup. You need more rares for more resists and you need to exchange your coral ring for a resist base like two-stone.

Ye this coral ring is just place holder. Im looking for a good ring with nice flat phys/hp/res.
Actually I love this new carnage heart. Its like everything slayer needs.
About ele weakness. I don't really see any problems. When i roll map with ele weakness i just grab bismuth flask which with 20% quality and retch last 10s.

About atziri steps. I think its pretty good pair of boots. What im looking now is #maxroll with max +1 to frenzy charges which increase map clear even more. And it just combo well with spell dodge from armor. 45% spell dodge is really crazy stat.

Little edit :
Got 90 lvl. Killed 6 shapers so far. 3 gloves 1 boots and 2 flask. Im super lucky with shaper loots on this league. I can afford legacy voidheart now.
The only problem in shaper fight is adds "phase". Dunno why but its so hard to defend zana with this build. It was way easier when i played warchief totems :D
Last edited by magnum555 on Mar 21, 2017, 12:18:10 PM
Hi! Thank u for build! What u think about http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew this?
"
GolovaLOshadi wrote:
Hi! Thank u for build! What u think about http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew this?

I've answered this question before. I will paste my previous response with an added comment about The Retch making it more reliable. Also adding this to FAQ section of main post:

Witchfire Brew

Witchfire brew is a very strong flask but for my passive tree I feel it is much too unreliable compared to blasphemy. There are no flask nodes in my tree and vuln is an important source of damage scaling for this build, so having it up all the time matters a lot, especially in long boss fights like Uber Atziri and Shaper.

Also, with a +1 boots setup, a 23% quality vuln and a lvl 4 enhance you also get a much stronger vulnerability than WB offers.

WB gives you a vuln aura with 30% more physical damage which is not affected by curse effect on tree.

The fully upgraded +1 boots setup gives you a vuln aura with 74.1% more physical damage, including curse effect on tree.

Without a Cospri's Will I would probably just run grace+AA with witchfire brew though. It's good enough for mapping. One commenter in the thread was running a build with no vulnerability at all, using The Retch with Witchfire Brew. The Retch gives you 60% increased flask duration, so that makes WB a lot more reliable.
"
magnum555 wrote:

Little edit :
Got 90 lvl. Killed 6 shapers so far. 3 gloves 1 boots and 2 flask. Im super lucky with shaper loots on this league. I can afford legacy voidheart now.
The only problem in shaper fight is adds "phase". Dunno why but its so hard to defend zana with this build. It was way easier when i played warchief totems :D

Ele weakness will not be a problem most of the time. You don't need it for Shaper, for example. However, you will sometimes run into mobs that cast curses or have innate ele penetration. In this case, you are much more likely to randomly die if your resists are exactly 75% in merciless rather than being 169% in hideout. You might not have noticed it yet since you have so much spell dodge. Like I said, I think your ideas are cool but for me I would prefer more resists and I feel like you're being slightly greedy with how many uniques you have equipped. I like the synergy between the Retch and WB especially, didn't think of that before you mentioned it in your post.

As for the adds phase in the Shaper fight, this is where having 2x strong curses would help you a lot. WB only gives 30% more physical where the fully upgraded +1 boots blasphemy vuln would give you 74.1%, and then you would also have temp chains to slow the adds down a lot. I haven't seen you do the fight obviously but just make sure your positioning is good. Place yourself directly between the portal and Zana, drop your totem and start attacking. The adds should hopefully attack you before they attack Zana and then they should get chilled by your AA. Make sure you save your WB charges for this phase as well, since it doesn't affect Shaper anyway.
"
okta1234 wrote:
Hey Guys,

after heavy testing of different 2hand setups (Mathil IC,EQ, Lacerate, Cyclone, Cleave) i would like to share my point of view.

The build OP has posted is (for an red bubble build) pretty tanky and got (when build right) top notch DPS for end game.

i modified some things if ur interested:
Spoiler

After enough testing time for me cleave is in current state totally op and >> lacerate. In OPs Setup u get one free gem slot through the new treshold gem (which gives massive amounts of aoe and clearspeed plus fortify). The free gemslot is sadly not for rapid decay but one can play around gems like added chaos, void manipulation, blind, even culling or innervate (good for mappping) are options.

Things to do:

- colouring of the haemophilia (which are really really really good and underrated imo)
- 6linking cospris - eventually poison to the free gem slot and using the new cherubim or perfect form which look also pretty nice. Or taking atziri axe with the 3 curse setup of the other eq post.
- NEED lvl 21/20 cleave for extra aoe :-)

so far so good, thx for this build

regards

Hadn't seen the new Cleave threshold gem before, getting fortify on hit is insane! Your version is excellent. Especially using +1 Haemophilias in place of the Atziri's Step with rare boots.

Can you leech through The Forbidden Taste's 8% chaos damage? I like the idea of using that flask but there is some anti-synergy between it and The Retch with the increased flask duration.
"
lradoriath wrote:
Hello my dear OP.

I am very new to the game, just trying to get my through these confusing maps and bosses.
I loved your build and want to try it but I will probably won't have much time before the league ends.

Sooo... I was curious how could we adjust my character to put out more dps My profile and characters should be public.
I'd love your feedback when you have the time.

Thanks!

To be honest, there is so much wrong with your current character that I don't know where to begin. I'll see if I have time to do a proper writeup later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info