[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

forbidden taste is insane for fights where u need a "vaal pact" just to bridge the gap and yes the chaos damage is no problem. For uber lab i use karuis blood or jar or hp flask.

your right everywhere u cannot leech the flask is problematic with retch

regards
Last edited by okta1234 on Mar 21, 2017, 3:28:26 PM
After finally i bought sin's rebirth adds phase became way way easier. This flask is just op. We can use it 3 times and with Retch it also lasts 10s. Just insane.

I may try to get nice rare boots(i will miss sweet spell dodge) and good phys roll rare amulet and test it. Right now im trying to save money for legacy voidheart so i'll try it later ^^

Btw thanks for advices. As you said blood rage is way better than melee dmg at full life at shaper fight. Its way easier to dodge his balls.
hello
What combo gem you use to clear map with flicker strike ?
"
hello
What combo gem you use to clear map with flicker strike ?

Melee splash > multistrike > melee physical damage > increased area/conc effect.

The 6th link can be fortify, faster attacks or if you're using a different sword like Kondo's, you can use added fire damage.

Can also use innervate, added chaos or void manipulation.
better run map with lacerate or flicker strike ,To be faster clear speed?
Is this HC viable?
"
better run map with lacerate or flicker strike ,To be faster clear speed?

I think flicker will be faster for most maps now, but it has trouble with single target damage. Someone suggested dropping warchief totem for flicker when mapping, which I think is a reasonable suggestion, but I haven't tried it myself. A 5-link is enough for clearing with flicker.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Is this HC viable?

I don't play HC and haven't had anyone comment that they've done this build in HC, so I don't really know. It's a pretty tanky build but it only ends up with around 6k life and endurance charges are not really much of a focus. For a similar build that has been tried and tested in HC, have a look at Norse's EQ slayer. You can most likely adapt some of those ideas into my build if you prefer using Starforge over Disfavour.
Hi how do you think your build compares to

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830265/page/1

They are both very similar in tree, but he uses EQ and 60% qual gems. You have something similar going on in your boots. I have about 30 ex on LSC to invest, and the other build may be too expensive with needing massive off colours in cospris + disfavour.

The skill trees are very similar so I am leveling kind of generic atm, with no points invested in swords or axes and getting by with facebreakers at the moment. I just don't know what to go.

My goal is to kill/farm uber atziri/shaper/guardians (I have farmed all 3 before on different characters, but I want something more fun now).

Could you please give me some input/advice on if you think I could do all that on a 30 ex budget with your build, or in general power level of yours compared to that one

Thanks.

Last edited by bitbite11 on Mar 22, 2017, 11:17:47 PM
Hyh.... I got CW already, so just need wait for Starforge to lower its price and I will try it. I need look more into slayer's guides, I play too much casters =)

BTW, for easy, 100% shock -> use Vaal Lighting Trap ^^
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Mar 22, 2017, 11:32:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info