0.9.6 Patch Notes

Do you have plans to add any new support gems in next patches?

And what about making alternative minimap, like that in most of newest RPG games?
How does Pain Attunement work with Chaos Innoculation?
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:

Unfortunatly it doesn't.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
Wow its always a pleasure to read your patch notes, its christmas in february!!!
Whowandsome, Lightning strike crit witch 90
Lubricus, Leap Mara 80
Rhagnagnus, On holidays shadow 90
"
Drudley wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

Unfortunatly it doesn't.

This.

There is a thread about using blood rage with chaos inoculation. The 1 hp is considered to be 100% hp (1/1).
Obviously you cannot 'drop low' without dying.

Spoiler
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
No. 1 out of 1 is 100%. Low life is below 35%. You cannot be on low life with chaos inoculation unless you're dead.
"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:
An interesting question, for more than one reason. First, the damage done from blood rage is supposed to be chaos damage, which inoculation obviously makes you immune to. And if that doesn't work, what's 4% of 1 and which way do you round it in this particular case?
Chaos immunity does prevent the chaos degen of Blood Rage.

"
UristMcDwarfy wrote:
It might be worth a look, especially since chaos inoculation is supposedly going to be a little less complication-ridden in 0.9.6.
Actually, chaos inoculation is getting notably more complicated. The changes make it better, but using "life you would have otherwise had" instead of "life" in a bunch of calculations is more complicated, not less.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/17649/
[The Prison] Crawl a text-based dungeon - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/26299
Last edited by Azhubham on Feb 6, 2012, 7:59:28 AM
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Would elemental equilibrium result in -10% resist all after an attack containing all three elements?
No, if you deal all three at once they cancel out.

So it only works for spells/attacks that deal damage of a single element? And equipping items that added nominal amounts of other elements would actually null the keystone effect?

3 possibilities:
1 element - buffs 1 resistance, debuffs 2
2 elements - buffs 2 resistances, debuffs 1
3 elements - buffs 3 resistances, debuffs 3

Yes, if you deal all 3 elements, you're buffing and immediately debuffing all 3 elements, negating any effect you would have applied.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
3 possibilities:
1 element - buffs 1 resistance, debuffs 2
2 elements - buffs 2 resistances, debuffs 1
3 elements - buffs 3 resistances, debuffs 3

Thanks, I was wondering exactly how this worked.

How long does the resistance buff/debuff last on the monsters?
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

Yes, if you deal all 3 elements, you're buffing and immediately debuffing all 3 elements, negating any effect you would have applied.

No, if it works like you're saying, then RabidRabbit would be right, and all resistance should be debuffed by 10% (30% buff + 2x20% debuff).
Therefore the three-element hit have to be a particular case, so I also wonder what happens if I hit with two elements. Theorically, these 2 elements resistance should be buffed by 10% and the third element resistance debuffed by 40%. This would be the best way to use this keystone. But maybe there is also a particular effect for 2-element hits.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Last edited by zriL on Feb 6, 2012, 10:00:05 AM
"
zriL wrote:
No, if it works like you're saying, then RabbidRabbit would be right, and all resistance should be debuffed by 10% (30% buff + 2x20% debuff).
Therefore the three-element hit have to be a particular case, so I also wonder what happens if I hit with two elements. Theorically, these 2 elements resistance should be buffed by 10% and the third element resistance debuffed by 40%. This would be the best way to use this keystone. But maybe there is also a particular effect for 2-element hits.
What I said earlier is how it works, although there are no numbers listed. Mark put the numbers up on the alpha forum, but I'll refrain from posting them here and let a dev do so.

"
Lo4f wrote:
How long does the resistance buff/debuff last on the monsters?
Not sure about that one.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Feb 6, 2012, 10:07:53 AM
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
What I said earlier is how it works, although there are no numbers listed. Mark put the numbers up on the alpha forum, but I'll refrain from posting them here and let a dev do so.

Ok but without numbers, it doesn't mean anything xD
This means that numbers for two-element hits and three-element hits are different, though we already know the ones for three elements. Only the rule for two-element hits is missing then...
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info