[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Bymen wrote:

I can upload videos of the fights if anyone is interested.

Yes please
"
Zalmoxis wrote:
Gear setup
Spoiler

I also have 3 jewels with max hp, phys dmg, some ignite/added int, going for the 4th socket for more hp. Got all the HP nodes in the recommended, and the rest fire and phys dmg.

Level 85.

I cannot do the tier 15 maps (only tried Dark Forest). Still dying in Palace at tier 14 about once per run, either to some weird ass mobs or jumping too late from the boss' one shot.

I have about 6400 hp.

Any tips?

I have about 100c worth of currency to buy stuff. So no Xoph. Also dont have 1 trial so I cant farm Uber lab yet.

Your flasks will need some work. I suggest you take a look at the flask section on the recommended setup. Some bosses in the game can 1 shot you if you run a life based build. For palace phase 1 boss, he will always utter something before he land his lightning fist. For dark forest, when the boss transform into wolf form, just keep running till he reverts back. You don't do any damage to him when he is in wolf form.

"
Rapgano wrote:
Thanks for this guide, pretty cheap and easy to handle, buyed my carcass for 30 co and 6linked it with 49 fuses LOL, unbuffed in town cyclone is at 80k dps, on map with all passives skills, flask,golem+totem and vaal haste i reach almost 200k dps, taking uber izaro down in like 5-6 seconds in each phase, i have 5 exalts left, is there something left to improve? ele-refelct can be handled with a normal ruby flask if needed, rings with 30-40% elemental dmg improved my dmg unbuffed by 4-5k dps for each one, but i dont feel like i really need it right now :), took cheap rings for more life, here my gear:

Spoiler

I would work on the armour rating on gloves and belt. And also on the flask setup. You can check out the guide on various flasks that you can use for the build.

"
Lunartuna wrote:
Spoiler
Check this out...

The tank passive with 114 points

www.poeurl.com/be6Y

if my math is correct gives

412% increased damage of various types
20% increased area of effect skills

72% IAS

118% increased armour

196% life / 3.8% life regen
140% life leech

Now I was thinking of trying to make the fire balls do as much damage as possible

I have this...

www.poeurl.com/be6V

What this does is trade area damage and area of effect for projectile damage and speed

We end up with

371% increased damage of various types
71% of that is increased projectile damage
20% projectile speed (not sure if this makes a difference because of how the fire balls travel)

86% IAS

98% increased armour

201% increased life / 5.4% regen
158% life leech rate
12% movement speed

The trade is 112% increased damage from various types for 71% increased projectile damage.

We also lose 20% increased AOE..

But we also gain..
14% ias to make up for lost damage from various types.
5% more life
1.6% more life regen
18% more life leech rate
12% increased movement speed

I bolded the Stronger parts of each build. I'm not home to play around with my build but this might be worth testing...

Nvm, you end up losing so much int it's not worth it to have to make up for it in gear or straight 30 int nodes, and 71% projectile damage only added 500ish damage to the fire balls.

Thanks for the test and update. The skill tree was also having 3 jewel sockets instead of 4.

I am currently running this skill tree (slight variant) on SSF. More IAS and more elemental damage. You can check it out and see if it provides you more damage. Plan on getting the 4th socket when I hit level 94.

"
Bymen wrote:
Hi guys,

quick update from the Hardcore front. :)

I managed to get to level 96 and then finally decided to try and switch to Xoph's Blood.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I was very reluctant to do that because I felt like reflect mobs were already scary enough. Well, I decided to try it anyways with a Purity of Fire for extra ensurance.

Then this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8kSdtEZsE

This was even with Ruby Flask up. So I was at 86% Fire res.

Ouch.

Guess I am gonna try out a few bosses on standard now.
Will post my results here. :)

Spoiler
Edit:
The results are in! :)

Every fight except Esh and Atziri I attempted for the first time EVER.
So my experience was limited to youtube videos and streams. :)

I will give my personal difficulty rating for the fights(1=easy to 10=hard):

Esh (Deathless) Difficulty: 4
Xoph (Deathless) Difficulty: 2
Tul (Deathless) Difficulty: 3
Uul Netol (Deathless) Difficulty: 2
Chayula (Deathless) Difficulty: 7

Minotaur (Deathless) Difficulty: 6
Chimera (Deathless) Difficulty: 4
Hydra (Deathless) Difficulty: 3
Phoenix (Deathless) Difficulty: 5

Atziri (Deathless) Difficulty: 2
Uber Atziri (1 Death at Trio, 2 at Atziri) Difficulty: 9
Shaper (Failed! Got to phase 3 deathless, then I got rekt!) Difficulty: 10

I can upload videos of the fights if anyone is interested.

Ouch! A death not to elemental reflect but I guess the Blast Rain explosions on a T15 Shaped Quay are just too deadly. There is no way you can react to that since they all explode (and not visually visible) at the same time (almost).

And yes, please do upload the videos and I will reference your post with the videos update in the main guide. Will be very useful for other players adapting the build. :)

"
Remiwinks wrote:
Anyone have good experience with Daressos or Belly?

I fixed reflect issues with Primeval Force + Sibyl's Lament. Trying to find some gloves with rarity to counter Sibyl's.

In terms of Primeval: go for more ignite or more weapon ele?

There was another player in the thread using Daresso and his feedback is the free endurance charges are good. Both Daresso and Belly are great chest piece if you want to go for more toughness.

In terms of choice at Primeval cluster, I go for more ignite since you gain 10% more chance instead of 4% more elemental.

"
pandlings wrote:
where do i get my intelligence

As mentioned by @Taka101, from gears and if you are suffering intelligence issue during leveling, you can consider using this ring:
Last edited by kira1414 on Apr 2, 2017, 9:10:35 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
nitsuku wrote:
First off, I am loving this build so far, but I feel like I am missing something from my setup. What of my gear would you suggest upgrading? I'm not entirely sure what I am missing but I feel pretty squish. I am working on upgrading some of my jewels.

Current Gear

Spoiler

Alternatively as a chest piece, I was using this
with all the linked gems from the Bronns

I think the ruby band is next to upgrade with a strength + life + lightning res ring. Is there anything else I am missing, because I feel pretty squishy. I have ~6k life and 300ES, and every res is over-cap aside from lightining (142).

Your Oblivion Band can roll fire damage to physical damage. It will give you more damage output. And yes, you can certainly look into replacing that ring for another that provide you more resistance too.

Your gloves armour rating is low but you have Commandment of Fury enchant on it. Guess this is going to be hard to replace for you.

Do you have 3000 armour on your character? 3000 armour is the breakpoint allowing you to tank most content with assist from Granite + Taste of Hate flask.

Do you use Enduring Cry? I always manual cast that before engaging in a fight. Together with the flasks, you can tank through Porcupines too.

I have been sitting at around 2000 armor so far, but I am gonna take Iron Reflexes to spike it (sitting around 4k or 6k evasion right now, so should transfer enough to make me reach a safe space).
I swapped my gloves out for these

but haven't had time to test in uber yet to see how they feel in terms of damage trade-off for losing the commandment.
I am missing taste of hate, but thats my next purchase (followed by dying sun whenever I hit currency).
With those (and a gem replacement after I get a high-int ring that also fixed my res) I should be resting around 6300hp with significantly more armor.
Thanks for the advice.
Would Atziri's Promise be a good idea for this build? Just thought I would ask because Avatar of Fire would convert half the damage that comes from the flask.

~ty
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
mattislouie wrote:
Would Atziri's Promise be a good idea for this build? Just thought I would ask because Avatar of Fire would convert half the damage that comes from the flask.

~ty

You don't gain much from Atziri's Promise. The leech does not benefit you because you don't deal Chaos damage.
Hey!

At the moment (Level 63), I am dealing 17k DPS with golem and ancestral warcheif up.

To be able to do T15 maps or end game contents, what is the DPS I should be looking at?
"
tristanity wrote:
Hey!

At the moment (Level 63), I am dealing 17k DPS with golem and ancestral warcheif up.

To be able to do T15 maps or end game contents, what is the DPS I should be looking at?

On my SSF guy, my Cyclone is dealing 63K (concentrated gem) and Molten Burst is dealing 8K damage. I have not gotten a T15 map to drop but I feel I have enough damage to do it.

Also note that I do not own Xoph's Blood amulet in SSF (still trying to farm for 1). With Xoph's Blood, I expect my damage to be around 80K for Cyclone, and 10K for Molten Burst.
"
tristanity wrote:
Hey!

I have 83.500 dmg on cyclone when fortify is up, 12500 dmg from molter burst. So 12.5k * 7 * 2.82(molten burst aps) * 1.3(30% fire penetration) + 83500 = ~398k dps. So im not having any problems with any boss and i didnt get 12% increased attack speed yet from my tree (1 lvl left).
Last edited by areukiddingme on Apr 3, 2017, 3:42:53 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:

Ouch! A death not to elemental reflect but I guess the Blast Rain explosions on a T15 Shaped Quay are just too deadly. There is no way you can react to that since they all explode (and not visually visible) at the same time (almost).

I did this boss many many times before and he never even got me below 90% HP.
In this case though, it was a combination of many things coming together.
Before I die you see me actually drop kind of low to the blast rain:
https://i.imgur.com/MA3jKWD.jpg

This is simply due to the fact that this map had the reduced life recover mod, so my leech couldnt
really keep up with the damage, but it was still manageable.

But then when the rare mobs spawned, they rolled an elemental reflect, as can be seen here:
http://i.imgur.com/VhDoeoQ.jpg
You can see the outline of the elemental reflect aura.

This would also still not have been enough to kill me probably, but there was also a Soul Conduit Mob, which revived the Ele Reflect one which meant that I essentially went through its HP twice.

So yeah, high Boss dmg + Low Life Leech + High Elemental Reflect Damage killed me in the end. :)

Will now upload the videos I mentioned before and post again. :)
"
Bymen wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

I did this boss many many times before and he never even got me below 90% HP.
In this case though, it was a combination of many things coming together.
Before I die you see me actually drop kind of low to the blast rain:
https://i.imgur.com/MA3jKWD.jpg

This is simply due to the fact that this map had the reduced life recover mod, so my leech couldnt
really keep up with the damage, but it was still manageable.

But then when the rare mobs spawned, they rolled an elemental reflect, as can be seen here:
http://i.imgur.com/VhDoeoQ.jpg
You can see the outline of the elemental reflect aura.

This would also still not have been enough to kill me probably, but there was also a Soul Conduit Mob, which revived the Ele Reflect one which meant that I essentially went through its HP twice.

So yeah, high Boss dmg + Low Life Leech + High Elemental Reflect Damage killed me in the end. :)

Will now upload the videos I mentioned before and post again. :)

Why u was playing without Vaal Pact?U have so much hp, i have only 6.1k and this boss cant even hit 15% hp as his shaped version(t15)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info