[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Bymen wrote:
"A great post about hardcore viability"

Thanks a lot for your very informative post! I'm kinda new to melee builds, and been wanting to play this build since beginning of legacy league. I've been chancing abyssal axes with no success, until today I found this beauty :)

I'm going to start slayer ASAP, and will be using your tree. I'm playing SSF HC, not very good items, but I have 5 link Belly of the Beast and hopefully will be able to 6-link it in near future :)

Thank you for amazing guides, both OP and Bymen.
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Mar 28, 2017, 3:18:21 AM
any hint how to do ele reflect map with this build? i die insta on mob packs even with ruby flask

going to try and link up this bad boy and test it out. my hp goes down to 6800 which is managable i just need to figure out where im going to get more res from. my current chest provides a shit ton. it allowed me to slack on res on my other rares hehe.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"
luciferus wrote:
any hint how to do ele reflect map with this build? i die insta on mob packs even with ruby flask

If you can't avoid running ele reflect maps, try switching out a ring for Sibyl's Lament, which combined with Primeval Force gives you 50% reduced ele reflect taken.

"
Lunartuna wrote:

going to try and link up this bad boy and test it out. my hp goes down to 6800 which is managable i just need to figure out where im going to get more res from. my current chest provides a shit ton. it allowed me to slack on res on my other rares hehe.

Looks like a great chest for cyclone but good luck getting the right colours. Even if you sub a support for Faster Attacks you're still trying to get 4 off which is no easy/cheap task.
"
Steamr0ller wrote:

Thanks a lot for your very informative post! I'm kinda new to melee builds, and been wanting to play this build since beginning of legacy league. I've been chancing abyssal axes with no success, until today I found this beauty :)

I'm going to start slayer ASAP, and will be using your tree. I'm playing SSF HC, not very good items, but I have 5 link Belly of the Beast and hopefully will be able to 6-link it in near future :)

Grats on that drop! Same thing happened to me last night (but on softcore). :D

"
luciferus wrote:

This build can't do map that has the "Elemental Reflect" mod on it. The reason is because of 2 particular mob type that can 1 shot you even with ruby flask:

Type 1: Totem that makes allies invulnerable
Tpye 2: Rare mob that makes allies invulnerable

When you run into any of the above, you will not be able to leech your life back so you will 1 shot yourself.

However, ruby flask will be able to handle single rare elemental reflect mob in non-elemental reflect map.

You can also consider using Sibyl's Lament ring (as suggested by @Hojirozame) but I do not know if it can handle the mob type mentioned above.

"
Lunartuna wrote:

Keep us posted. I have a feeling the newly buffed Bronn's Lithe will be one of the new recommended chest piece for softcore. The 25% attack speed is just too good to pass it up. Not to mention the damage buff on Cyclone.
How do you think this build compares to a forge lacerate?

Might wanna make a build like that but if its not any better i wont bother. I kinda wanna do some uber atziri and shaper farms. This is a phenominal build Kira and thank you again for all your support. But i might wanna do some farming of the end game bosses.
one more question here for guys. why not taking Iron reflexes in this build? till we wear eva on helm and carcass jack?
Using The Taming and Emberwake in my build. When using those rings I would want to swap ele focus out of my cyclone in order to have a chance to proc ignite right?

Build link here... https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/krustyle/characters - TimmyTheGasBlaster
Last edited by krustyle on Mar 28, 2017, 10:20:15 AM
"
Steamr0ller wrote:
"
Bymen wrote:
"A great post about hardcore viability"

You are welcome! :)

Graz on that weapon. Also, with a 5l Belly you are now pretty much ready to go.
The rest is just getting as many good rares as possible.
Focus on high life rolls and cover your resists. weapon ele dmg, added physical and +int are just luxury for hc in my opinion. Specially on SSF. :)

And don't forget your flask setup! :)
Especially useful for esh and tul breaches to have freeze/shock immunity. Also for shocked/chilled ground maps.
Wasap,

Right now im using firestorm spell caster marauder with 9.5k HP for uberlab, but it feels very slow per run. Since I've saved arround 3exalted + 200/300chaos I want to try this build, but i've a few questions.

Since 6L carcass or other 6L is to expensive i would like to save all my money to buy the xoph amulet.
With 5L is still posible to do it, since the most damage cames from the axe?

You've a few passive trees in the build? whats the recommened for carcass (can be tanky no problem)

I always do bow or spellcaster builds, not so much exp on meele. what setup you recommend till i get cyclone (skill/gear) i have tabula.

best regards,
Riddim

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info